Competitions Terms and Conditions
Competitions Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Scottish Slimmers (2009) Ltd. (company no. SC356745) whose registered office is at [47 St Mary's Court, Huntly Street, Aberdeen AB10 1TH].
2. Competition Notice, is the original place that the competition is placed.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Scottish Slimmers (2009) Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be stated within the competition post.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be stated in the specific post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoters control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook or by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoters decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants prior consent.
Sleep more, lose more
You will have heard the age-old nugget of weight loss wisdom, ‘eat less...
Your Best BBQ Ever
In celebration of National BBQ week, here at Scottish Slimmers we are sharing...
10 Reasons To Get On Your Bike
With the warmer weather on the approach, here at Scottish Slimmers we have be...
Be Salt Savvy
Scottish Slimmers eating plans allow you to eat the real, nutritious food you...
Feel Good For Summer
This month at Scottish Slimmers we are ready for summer and we are all about...
When it comes to having healthy hair, skin and nails, you may be surprised to...