Shape up for summer
Shape up for summer with some of our Chexercise around the home tips, and you'll soon feel confident enough to strut your stuff on the beach....or down the local park!
- A great energy burning activity is to get out into the sunshine and mow your lawn or do a spot of gardening. Pull up weeds, plant some flowers. Raking and The choice is limitless.
- Organise your drawers and wardrobes. Take out the clothes that are too big for you now, bag them and send them to the charity shop.
- If you have children, take them to the park or beach and join in the fun. You can run around with them, play on the swings, build sandcastles. Theres no end of fun things for you to do your kids will love it too!
- Take your dog out for a walk. Or borrow a dog from a friend if you dont have one. Dogs will happily walk for hours! Or take him/her to the park and throw a ball a great exercise for your arms.
- How about using the time to redecorate a room? Redecorating involves lots of lifting and moving of furniture as well as sweeping and dusting and painting.
Anything that you do around the house can be turned into a Check burning activity. Just remember to put a little more effort into the things you do and get your heart pumping!
- Valerie_64696 and Evelyn_67461 like this
Have A Healthy Holiday Weekend
With the holiday weekend round the corner, try these 10 top tips to make sure...
Get Fit Hit!
Only 30 minutes a day of exercises like cycling or brisk walking is recommend...
How To Have An Awesome Autumn
Autumn can be a great time to lose weight. With school holidays behind us , t...
Click here to download your FREE summer sizzlers leaflet here and get set for...
Fit In Your Fitness
Getting at least 30 minutes of exercise per day will do wonders for your heal...
Your Slimming Schedule
Think about it - when the kids go back to school they get a new uniform, new...