60 Minute Makeover-Look slimmer instantly
Slimming down can be so easy to put on hold especially if you're having a particularly busy time at work, personally or perhaps you just have a lot of parties to go to!
"I'll start again tomorrow" but what happens when you need to look your best today?
If you want o look slimmer instantly, her are our quick fix tips to look a stone lighter in 60 minutes or less!
- Say hello to shape wear. From waist clinchers to good old Spanx, they can be slimmer's best friend!
- Go for darker, bold prints to draw attention away from your waist
- Elongate your body with a pair of heels but avoid ankle straps
- Make sure you're wearing the correct size of clothes. Baggy clothes might cover you up but they also accentuate your size and tight clothes can cause a sausage casing effect!
- Go for form flattering and figure hugging... a panel illusion dress suits best
- Avoid horizontal stripes. They will widen your hips and waist.
- Bronze and blend underneath your cheekbones and highlight on top
- Shape your brows and draw attention from your cheeks
- Go for wavy, voluminous hair or an up do; straight hair widens the face
- Elongate your eyelid and open up your eyes with a perfected feline liner flick
- Wear a long necklace to draw focus towards the slimmest part of your waist
- Wear long earrings to accentuate the length of your face
- A wide belt across your waist can help pull in your waist and give you an hourglass figure
Tips for the festive season
Christmas is a time for relaxing, indulging and enjoying good quality family...
How to avoid weight gain over Christmas
Regardless of how well you eat throughout the year, Christmas is a time for f...
Small tips for big results
We've done our research and gathered together the best hacks for developing a...
How to fight seasonal affective disorder with n...
Scottish Slimmers aim to help everyone adopt a healthy lifestyle and make hea...
The importance of a good night sleep
Sleep is an essential part of the day which is taken for granted until that o...
What to eat for a better night sleep
Not being able to sleep at night is a frustrating issue that affects almost 1...