5 top tips to motivate you to get walking
We can all relate to coming home after work and cooking dinner and then just vegging out in front of the telly watching soaps all night. But what is 30 minutes in your day - a cuppa, an episode of Corrie that's nothing at all.
Let's get outside in the fresh air and earn our Chexercise, improve our fitness and health at the same time.
5 top tips to motivate you to get walking:
1. Walking will give you energy. It will wake you up, helping you to feel alive and happy
2. Invest in a fitness tracker band it will encourage you get moving, track your progress and set yourself challenges
3. Get yourself a walking buddy you can gossip while you walk
4. Plug your headphones in and put on some great tunes or listen to an audio book walking doesn't need to boring relax and have a good time
5. It's a great time to chill and clear your head after a stressful day at work
Setting Your Fitness Goals
If you're new to exercise then it's important to set yourself some realistic...
Your Exercise Essentials
If you're completely new to exercise... don't worry! Scottish Slimmers has go...
Make Memories This Mother's Day
A Get-Fit GiftIts super easy to make up your own gift box or hamper full of f...
10 Quick Tips For Success
Whether you’re new to Scottish Slimmers or you’re an experienced...
Change Your Relationship With Food
Do you have a stressful relationship with certain foods? Are you afraid that...
Have A Happy, Healthy Heart
One in three people in Scotland suffers from heart problems. If you are overw...