Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings
Liven up your salads with Scottish Slimmers' fantastic fat-free, no-Check Salad Dressings!
- Honey & Mustard
- Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper
- Mango & Ginger
- NEW! Garlic & Herb (available exclusively in Aldi from April)
Available in ...
Make the most of your Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings!
- I love spicy and Indian food therefore, when following the Positive Eating Plan, I buy a plain chicken tikka starter, place this in a pitta bread, add loads of salad and then lashings of Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Dressing as an alternative to chilli sauce. Absolutely perfect!
- I like to add any of the dressings to some cooked pasta along with either fruit i.e. mango, pineapple or a mixture of peppers and green vegetables. So quick to prepare when you come in from work!
- I chop up tomato, cucumber and onion and scatter on some lettuce and drizzle the Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Dressing on. A nice spicy no-Check lunch or excellent as a side salad, too.
- I mix the Mango & Ginger Dressing with cooked chicken, chopped spring onion, chopped peppers and mango to make a delicious sandwich or baked potato filling.
From fruity to savoury - Scottish Slimmers Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Salad Dressing works perfectly as a No-Check salsa substitue. Ideal for adding ZING to your fajitas try it today!
Made in Scotland for Scottish Slimmers by Paterson Arran Ltd.
Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings are available in: Aldi, Asda and local stores across Scotland.
How to reap the benefits of your healthy eating...
How to reap the benefits of your healthy lifestyle: Choose a wide variety of...
Great Reasons to get lean in 2016
1. Heart One in thee people in Scotland suffer from heart problems. If you ar...
Manage your Motivation
We begin the year with good intentions; we bin those pesky Christmas chocolat...
New Year resolution success! Scottish Slimmers are here to help you stick to...
50 Tips to Keep you on Track
10 Ways to stick to your goals 1. Get seasonal leftovers out of sight - free...
Winter Easy Bites
Take a look at these seasonal goodies for food lovers. Easy on your taste bud...