Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings
Liven up your salads with Scottish Slimmers' fantastic fat-free, no-Check Salad Dressings!
- Honey & Mustard
- Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper
- Mango & Ginger
- NEW! Garlic & Herb (available exclusively in Aldi from April)
Available in ...
Make the most of your Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings!
- I love spicy and Indian food therefore, when following the Positive Eating Plan, I buy a plain chicken tikka starter, place this in a pitta bread, add loads of salad and then lashings of Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Dressing as an alternative to chilli sauce. Absolutely perfect!
- I like to add any of the dressings to some cooked pasta along with either fruit i.e. mango, pineapple or a mixture of peppers and green vegetables. So quick to prepare when you come in from work!
- I chop up tomato, cucumber and onion and scatter on some lettuce and drizzle the Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Dressing on. A nice spicy no-Check lunch or excellent as a side salad, too.
- I mix the Mango & Ginger Dressing with cooked chicken, chopped spring onion, chopped peppers and mango to make a delicious sandwich or baked potato filling.
From fruity to savoury - Scottish Slimmers Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Salad Dressing works perfectly as a No-Check salsa substitue. Ideal for adding ZING to your fajitas try it today!
Made in Scotland for Scottish Slimmers by Paterson Arran Ltd.
Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings are available in: Aldi, Asda and local stores across Scotland.
Scottish Slimmers App
Scottish Slimmers brand new APP is available to download now! Take us with...
Have a healthier holiday
If your'e on the move this summer then the last thing on your mind might be h...
The healthiest hangover cures ever
How to cure your hangover in the healthies way possible with Scottish Slimmer...
Wimbledon Weight Gain
Game, set and snack for Wimbledon. Avoid weight gain during Wimbledon. Wimble...
Stay Slim for Summer
How to maintain your weight throughout summer! Throughout the year as we're s...
School Holiday Health
Keep the kids healthy this season and ensure they have the best start in life...