Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings
Liven up your salads with Scottish Slimmers' fantastic fat-free, no-Check Salad Dressings!
- Honey & Mustard
- Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper
- Mango & Ginger
- NEW! Garlic & Herb (available exclusively in Aldi from April)
Available in ...
Make the most of your Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings!
- I love spicy and Indian food therefore, when following the Positive Eating Plan, I buy a plain chicken tikka starter, place this in a pitta bread, add loads of salad and then lashings of Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Dressing as an alternative to chilli sauce. Absolutely perfect!
- I like to add any of the dressings to some cooked pasta along with either fruit i.e. mango, pineapple or a mixture of peppers and green vegetables. So quick to prepare when you come in from work!
- I chop up tomato, cucumber and onion and scatter on some lettuce and drizzle the Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Dressing on. A nice spicy no-Check lunch or excellent as a side salad, too.
- I mix the Mango & Ginger Dressing with cooked chicken, chopped spring onion, chopped peppers and mango to make a delicious sandwich or baked potato filling.
From fruity to savoury - Scottish Slimmers Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Salad Dressing works perfectly as a No-Check salsa substitue. Ideal for adding ZING to your fajitas try it today!
Made in Scotland for Scottish Slimmers by Paterson Arran Ltd.
Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings are available in: Aldi, Asda and local stores across Scotland.
Be Salt Savvy
We all know that too much salt in our diet can play havoc with our health,...
Stop Smoking and Slim
Quitting smoking and slimming can go hand in hand if you follow Scottish Slim...
WIN £100 Worth of Lavitta Clothing Vouchers
Isn't it time fashion was made to suit real women and not stereotypes? Fash...
WIN A Hamlyns Hamper!
Many of our members will have enjoyed a sample of Hamlyns of Scotland inst...
Stuck for time in your busy week? Between dropping the kids off at school, ma...
Healthy, happy heart
Strengthen the relationship with your heart this Valentines. Love is in the a...