After Target - What Next?
FAQ about what comes after Target - answered!
I have reached Target what do I do now?
Can I eat more now?
To give your body a chance to re-adjust to eating more, youll need to take things slowly in order to get from your current level of eating to the amount at which you can comfortably maintain your new weight long term. Consider the next few weeks as the time for stabilising your new weight
Why cant I just stop counting Checks?
As you may have lost a larger amount of weight in the first week of your weight loss, if you suddenly increase the amount you eat, you may see a reverse effect of this a sudden gain which can be disheartening at the scales!
By working with the experts at Scottish Slimmers, together we can stabilise your weight and create the best possible foundation for staying slim.
How many Checks can I eat?
As men naturally have a higher proportion of calorie burning muscle than women, they can add at least 10 Checks to their weight in kilos.
In addition, everyone should continue to have their Every Day Bonus foods each day to ensure good health, just as in our Positive Eating Plan for weight loss.
Can I get support online?
- Access recipes, weight maintenance tips from other members and motivational features to keep you focused on your target weight figure!
- Read inspiring slimming success stories and browse delicious recipes
- Shop online for Scottish Slimmers recipe books and other goodies
- Find your nearest Scottish Slimmers class if you plan to check in
- Join eSupport and receive exclusive, motivational newsletters and offers!
- Be the first to hear the latest news about Scottish Slimmers products, events and services
- Click here to find out more about eSupport
Can I still attend my Scottish Slimmers classes?
- June24 likes this
Don't Just Sit There!
Research shows that the average weight gain over the Christmas period is 5 po...
Week 2: Christmas Countdown Challenge
Staying on track in normal weeks can be easy when it comes to booze, but when...
De-stress this season
The festive period can be a busy, stressful time but Scottish Slimmers is her...
Week 1: Christmas Countdown Challenge
We can officially talk about Christmas now but let's keep calm. There's still...
Weight loss and Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is very closely associated with weight. Over 90% of newly dia...
Consultation on Diet and Obesity Strategy
Responding to the publication of the Scottish Government's consultation on a...