Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings
Liven up your salads with Scottish Slimmers' fantastic fat-free, no-Check Salad Dressings!
- Honey & Mustard
- Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper
- Mango & Ginger
- NEW! Garlic & Herb (available exclusively in Aldi from April)
Available in ...
Make the most of your Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings!
- I love spicy and Indian food therefore, when following the Positive Eating Plan, I buy a plain chicken tikka starter, place this in a pitta bread, add loads of salad and then lashings of Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Dressing as an alternative to chilli sauce. Absolutely perfect!
- I like to add any of the dressings to some cooked pasta along with either fruit i.e. mango, pineapple or a mixture of peppers and green vegetables. So quick to prepare when you come in from work!
- I chop up tomato, cucumber and onion and scatter on some lettuce and drizzle the Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Dressing on. A nice spicy no-Check lunch or excellent as a side salad, too.
- I mix the Mango & Ginger Dressing with cooked chicken, chopped spring onion, chopped peppers and mango to make a delicious sandwich or baked potato filling.
From fruity to savoury - Scottish Slimmers Hot Chargrilled Tomato & Red Pepper Salad Dressing works perfectly as a No-Check salsa substitue. Ideal for adding ZING to your fajitas try it today!
Made in Scotland for Scottish Slimmers by Paterson Arran Ltd.
Scottish Slimmers Salad Dressings are available in: Aldi, Asda and local stores across Scotland.
The sunniest, healthiest foods - Check this out...
Enjoy lighter, healthier foods this summer! < Dare to drizz...
About Scottish Slimmers' Boost! magazine
If it's inspiration you're after, there's no better magazine than...
Be a star!
Inspire others with your fantastic success! You don't have to be a...
Healthier Scotch Pies?
Yes, there is such a thing thanks to McGhee's' fabulous, new Scotch...
Meet some star slimmers!
Let Judith Taylor, our Slimmer of the Year, tell you, in her own w...