Recipe of the WeekBreakfast Bars FG 6 / CC 7
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Low Check
- No Check
- Quick Meal
No Check Food
Can be eaten freely, serves 4
FG 0 CC 0
Fresh and feel good ratatouille recipe courtesy of Filippo Berio
- 450g cherry or baby plum tomatoes
- 2 medium courgettes, trimmed and cut into thick strips length-ways
- Small aubergine, trimmed and cut into rough chunks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1-2 heads fresh garlic, cut in half through the middle
- 1 red or white medium onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- A few sprays Filippo Berio spray oil
- 12 large basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Arrange all the prepared vegetables into a large roasting dish.
- Spray with Filippo Berio spray oil and sprinkle over the basil leaves. Season well.
- Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the vegetables are just roasted and tinged golden brown at the edges. Serve hot or cold.
You can purchase Filippo Berio's brand new Mild & Light Olive Oil spray on Ocado and Waitrose, and you can find the extra virgin spray in Ocado, waitrose and Sainsbury’s.Go To Website