Per Serving, serves 1
Low Check Cheeseburger
Who needs a takeaway when you can have a fakeaway?
- 120g lean minced beef (10% fat or less)
- ½ small onion, grated
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- Shake of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small egg, beaten
- spray oil
- salt and pepper
- 15g reduced fat Cheese slice
- 1 burger bun
- lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 pickled gherkin, sliced
- Mix the mince, grated onion, ketchup and enough beaten egg to form a firm but moist mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mixture in your hands into one thick burger. Spray lightly with oil and cook under a hot grill for 5 mins each side or however you like your burger cooked.
- Place the cheese slice on top of the burger and melt under the grill.
- Split the bun and add lettuce and tomato slices. Top with the burger and cheese and add the sliced pickle and mustard and enjoy!