Per Serving, serves 4
Chilli Bean Soup
FG 0 CC7
Try this hearty Winter soup to keep you going in the colder weather!
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, sliced
- 225g chickpeas, drained
- 200g red kidney beans, drained
- 1 large can of chopped tomatoes
- 45g of pasta shapes, cooked (leftovers would be ideal)
- 600ml water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Spray oil
- Cook the onion and chilli in a pan sprayed with oil until softened.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Add the stock cube and water and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Season to taste.