Recipe of the WeekPork, peppers & pineapple stir-fry FG CC 16
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Bonfire Night
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 4
Halloween hot dogs fingers
FG 0 using 1 GC / CC 9
Why not try these scarily tasty severed fingers this Halloween!
- 4 Low-fat sausages
- 2 red onions
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Balsamic vinegar
- Tomato Ketchup
- Low-fat oil
- Lightly spray a baking dish with oil and place it in the hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Add the 4 low-fat sausages to the hot dish and cook for 10minutes.
- Turn the sausages over and add the 2 sliced red onions and 1 tsp mustard seeds to the pan.
- Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the onions are tender, and the sausages are thoroughly cooked.
- Stir a drizzle of balsamic vinegar into the onion and mustard seed mixture, then divide it between 4 tortillas and place a sausage on top.
- Add a little tomato ketchup along each sausage and then roll the tortilla up.
- Note: If wished, you can slice off the top of each sausage and add a teaspoon of tomato ketchup to make the hot dog look like a severed finger!