Recipe of the WeekRoasted vegetable and sausage bake Subsitute Scottish Slimmers sausages in to this Aldi recipe for a healthy, nutritious meal.
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 1
FG 0 using 1 GC / CC 12
For those sprout lovers out there!
- 200g potato
- 1 small onion
- 125g cooked brussels sprouts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium egg
- 30g half-fat cheese, grated
- Spay oil
- Grilled tomatoes to serve
- Peel and chop potatoes and onion. Boil together in lightly in lightly salted water until cooked. Drain. Mash potato and onion together with the brussels sprouts. Season to taste.
- Beat the egg and stir into vegetable mixture. Stir in grated cheese.
- Spray frying pan with oil and heat. Spoon out 3 or 4 fritters into a pan, pressing down well. Cook over medium heat until browned underneath.
- Remove fritters, re-spray pan with oil and heat. Return fritters to the pan to brown the other side. Serve with grilled tomatoes.
- *If you donít have any leftover sprouts, cook some fresh or frozen with the potato and onion.