Recipe of the WeekMacaroons FG 3 / CC 3
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Low Check
- No Check
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 4
FG 0 CC 6
Healthy filling breakfast to keep you full!
- Kale leaves finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red and 1
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 1 courgette, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 150ml tomato passata
- Spray oil
- 8 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To serve
- 4 soft wholemeal flour tortillas, warmed in the oven
- 2 tsp tobacco or chilli sauce
- Place the kale, onion, peppers, chilli, courgette, garlic and passata into a bowl. Season and mix well.
- Spray oil in a pan over a medium heat and add a quarter of the veg mix. Stir to warm through. Make a hole in the middle of the veg and break 2 eggs into the clear area in the middle of the pan.
- Put the lid on the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. The dish is ready when the eggs are cooked into the veg. Slide the eggs and veg mix on to a large plate. Keep warm as you repeat this process three times.