Recipe of the WeekHealthy Sausage Rolls Healthier version of party favourites
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 2
Tandoori Hot Naan Bread Pizzas
FG 10 CC 13
Swap your takeaway pizza for this healthy homemade pizza.
- No-Check / Feelgood salad to serve
- 100g skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp Tandoori curry paste
- 1 – 2 tsp finely chopped chilli, to taste
- 4 x 50g plain mini naan breads
- 4 tsp tomato purée
- 50g mozzarella, thinly sliced
- lemon wedges
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C / gas mark 5. These are very quick to put together, so have the salad ready to serve.
- Cut the chicken into small strips. Put the curry paste into a cold non-stick pan. Add the chicken and chilli and stir to coat.
- Spread the naan breads with the tomato purée and place mozzarella on top.
- Place naan breads directly on the shelf towards the top of the pre-heated oven and cook about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, turn on the heat under the chicken to high and stir-fry about 4 - 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and just starting to char at the edges.
- Place 2 naans on each serving plate and top with the chicken and chilli mixture.
- Serve with No-Check salad and lemon wedges for squeezing.