Recipe of the WeekScrunch top steak pie CC 14
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 4
Smoked salmon bruschetta
FG 0 using 1 GC / CC5.5
Scrumptious Starter to impress your other half. This tasty, Scottish twist on traditional Bruschetta
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 50g extra light cheese
- 4 thin slices from a wholemeal baguette
- 120g smoked salmon
- Chives or olives to serve
- Mix horseradish in a bowl with extra light cream cheese. Season and mix well.
- Lightly toast 4 thin slices from a whole meal baguette.
- Spread the cream cheese mix over the toast, then layer the smoked salmon on top (approx. 30g per slice).
- Add snipped chives or sliced olives to serve