Recipe of the WeekScrunch top steak pie CC 14
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 2
FG 14 / CC 14
Let your loved one know how you feel with some heart-shaped, love-inspired Pesto Ravioli
- 2 peppers (red, green or yellow)
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- Spray oil
- 150g fresh ravioli
- 1 tbsp pesto sauce
- Basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Parmesan shavings
- Grill the peppers until the skin blisters all over. Peel, de-seed and cut the flesh into strips.
- Cook the thinly sliced courgette and chopped red onion until softened in a pan sprayed with oil. Mix with the peppers and season.
- Cook the fresh ravioli (as directed on the packet). Drain well and toss with pesto sauce.
- Arrange the ravioli and cooked vegetables on 2 plates. Top with basil leaves and Parmesan shavings.