Recipe of the WeekHealthy Sausage Rolls Healthier version of party favourites
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 2
Strawberries & White Chocolate Dip
FG 7 / CC 8
It's time to seal the deal with a fabulous dessert for two. Get romantic with this classic... Strawberries Chocolate Dip!
- 100g: white chocolate, into squares
- 4 tbsp reduced-fat double cream
- 200g berries
- Break white chocolate into squares and place in a basin or jug. Microwave on high for 1 minute and then stir in the reduced-fat double cream.
- Alternatively, melt the chocolate in a basin suspended over a pan of simmering water.
- Serve with fresh berries to dip in the hot white chocolate sauce.