Recipe of the WeekScrunch top steak pie CC 14
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 12
FG 4 / CC 5
Treat mum to scrumptious fairy cakes
- 100g low fat spread
- 4 level tbsp Half Spoon sugar or granulated sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 170g self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp cooked apple puree
- 1 tbsp Quark per cake
- 2 tbsp Icing sugar
- Sit 6 paper cases in to a muffin tin. Preheat the oven to 180c, fan oven 160c, gas mark 4.
- Beat together the low-fat spread and sweetener/sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs until combined. Fold in the flour and apple puree.
- Spoon the batter into the cases and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Sweeten the Quark with 2 tbsp icing sugar and spread a spoonful on each cooled cake.
- Decorate cakes with berries if desired.