Recipe of the WeekRoasted vegetable and sausage bake Subsitute Scottish Slimmers sausages in to this Aldi recipe for a healthy, nutritious meal.
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 1
FG 2 using 1 GC / CC 10
Nutritious spring pasta dish
- 60g whole wheat spaghetti
- Spray oil
- 1 small courgette, sliced
- 50g frozen peas or petit pois
- A few broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp basil leaves, torn
- 2 tsp parmesan cheese, grated
- Boil pasta in salted water until just tender. Drain the pasta and set aside
- Bring a pan of slightly salted water to the boil and tip in the green vegetables. Cook for 5 – 10 minutes. Drain the vegetables and pat dry.
- Spray a pan with oil and add the vegetables.
- Stir the cooked vegetables and pasta together and tear basil leaves and add to the pasta, before serving. Top with Parmesan.