Recipe of the WeekBreakfast Bars FG 6 / CC 7
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Low Check
- No Check
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 2
HECK Lemon fennel and new potato sausage bake
FG 7.5 using 1 GC / CC 11
Mouthwatering summer classic potato sausage bake
- 6 HECK Chicken Italia Sausages
- 1 lemon
- 30g golden raisins or sultanas
- 250g baby new potatoes, scrubbed and halved if larger than bite-sized
- Spray oil
- 1 medium head fennel, cut into wedges
- Bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2tbsp roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6. Cut the lemon in half lengthways, then cut one piece into 4 wedges and set aside. Squeeze the juice from the other half into a small bowl. Add the raisins, stir and set aside for at least 30 mins.
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil, add the potatoes and cook for 5 mins. Drain and add to a medium-sized roasting dish. Add the fennel and reserved lemon wedges, spray with oil, toss and bake for 10 mins.
- Add the sausages to the tray and cook for 5 mins. Add the asparagus to the dish, turn the potatoes, fennel and sausages and cook for 12-15 mins until cooked through.
- Mix the parsley with the raisins and scatter over the tray with any juices. Serve.
- Recipe courtesy of Heck, www.heckfood.co.uk