Recipe of the WeekRoasted vegetable and sausage bake Subsitute Scottish Slimmers sausages in to this Aldi recipe for a healthy, nutritious meal.
- Main Meal
- Low Cost
- Quick Meal
Per Serving, serves 8
Delicious, light cake to enjoy at the weekend p>
FG 4/ CC 5
- 150g 0% fat Greek Yoghurt
- 3 medium eggs
- 185g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150g caster sugar
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 450g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. icing sugar
- 150g strawberry conserve
- 350g strawberries, handful halved and rest thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Fully line an 18cm loose-bottomed cake tin with baking paper.
- 2. Whisk together all the ingredients until smooth. Pour into the tin
- 3. Bake for 35-40 minutes until pale golden on top. Leave to cool completely before removing from tin.
- 4. Mix 5 tablespoons of yoghurt with icing sugar. Mix remaining yoghurt with conserve.
- 5. Cut the cake horizontally into 3. Place the bottom half on a plate and top with sliced strawberries. Spoon over half the strawberry yoghurt. Top with middle cake and repeat the layering with remaining strawberries and yoghurt.
- 6. Top the cake with the yoghurt sugar mix and remaining strawberries.