92 replies to this topic

#1 Annabell

Annabell

Purely Positive

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:13 PM

God it's been a long time since i posted on the exercise pledge page Posted Image

Well i'm making a comeback, yet again!! Rejoining class tomorrow night but have already made a start on the exercise Posted Image

I joined curves the woman only gym a few months ago but haven't really put my heart & soul into it, till last week that is, so since 11th July i've been 6 times, (they say you only have to go 3 times a week to see results so here's hoping)

I was swimming yesterday with my brother & my wee niece, thu was more larking about than serious swimming lol

Went out an hour long walk this morning & will be pledging to go to Curves 4 times this & week as well as doing some exercise on my twist & tone thingy i got for the avon so will have to dust the cobwebs off that haha

xx

#2 CBx

CBx

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:30 PM

Hi all,

Still here, hubby on holiday for last couple of weeks so not been at gym.  Aiming to go tomorrow at some point so will be posting on here regularly again.

Hope you are all behaving.................Posted Image

#3 Clare Menary

Clare Menary

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:24 PM

For the 1st time in a year, I got my bike out from the shed and gave it a go.  Boy, it was more difficult that I thought it was gonnae be but the 1st hurdle has been jumped.  I know I may have aches and pains tomorrow but someone please tell me it'll get easier!

#4 Flick

Flick

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,267 posts
  • Interests:Family, Football & Fitness

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:28 PM

Hello everyone

Slowly getting into the exercise again.  Still loving my bike and the rebounnder but haven't been on them as much as I should have.

Got one of those core stability balls at the end of last week and I am loving it.  Even just sitting on it gets you some exercise and you are having to stabilise your balance at all times, plus you can't help yourself but move around on it.

#5 northernstar

northernstar

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,820 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:26 AM

Morning!

great to see you here summersun......how are you doing?

annabell - well done on joining curves.......i have a free trial for there i still have to use!

cheerbear - you'll soon get back into the gym again

clare - welcome and well done on getting on the bike again.....(braver than i am!)

flick - you are doing fabby with the rebounder and the fitball

well........I bounced on my rebounder last night and my new guinea pig thought i was bonkers!! I will be bouncing on it again tonight and flick....you've got me thinking that i will blow up my fitball again too and get using it!!

Have a great day everybody!

Nicky xx

#6 northernstar

northernstar

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,820 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:28 AM

how are you all doing??

I'm still bouncing on my rebounder and doing sit ups/press ups on my fitball!

Hope you are all well!

Nicky xx

#7 CBx

CBx

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:34 AM

Hi again everyone......

Looking good, you are all doing so well.

I am venturing out to the gym later, for the 1st time in about a month.  Looking forward to it, but a wee bit anxious.............Posted Image  Will let you know how I go.

Have a good day everyone, hope the sun is shining where you are, its lovely here......x

#8 angiet

angiet

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts
  • Interests:Walking, cycling, surfing............the web!

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:12 PM

Goodness me, I used to pledge on an exercise thread months and months ago and needless to say haven't exercised much since then, due to starting a very physical and stressfull job but determined not to let it get to me and am trying to get back into exercise again, every little bit counts after all!!! So back to my treadmill, trying to do at least half an our 3 times a week but pledging today to try 5 times this week and see how I go, I did yesterday's so only 4 more to go.Have a great week everyone. xx

#9 northernstar

northernstar

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,820 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:45 PM

Hey angie........long time no see in this part of the world! Posted Image

well done on getting back on the treadmill Posted Image

did you manage to get to the gym today rachel?  how did you get on?

I jumped about on my rebounder for 15 mins earlier this evening...

Nicky xx

#10 CBx

CBx

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 02:30 PM

Well folks finally made it to gym and found this page again so will be pledging a lot more from now on.  I was last at the gym on 1st July so that is exactly a month I hadn't been.  I pledge to go again on Fri, then again on Sunday.

Hope you are all being good.....nothing like a bit of exercise to lift the mood......I was buzzing when I came home.  Just had a nice shower and chilling now with the kids........x

#11 angiet

angiet

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:04 AM

Thanks Nicky, it's good to be back. Well, so far so good, 3 days down another 2 to go and that will be my 5 days out of 7 exercise! I'm really enjoying it too as I can watch my Big Brother repeat while I am doing it so the time goes in quicker smileys/smiley36.gif I hardly even feel as though I'm exercising!Well done Nicky for your go on the rebounder and Cheer Bear making it back to the gym, yes it does give you a certain buzz doesn't it!! Keep it up girls. smileys/smiley20.gif

#12 CBx

CBx

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:36 AM

Well done angie - you're doing great, half the battle is finding an exercise you enjoy, and a way of making it go in quicker.............Posted Image

#13 northernstar

northernstar

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,820 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 10:44 AM

lol angie.......i jump on my rebounder whilst watching the lovely dermot on bblb!!

Nicky xx

#14 angiet

angiet

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:21 PM

Oh yes I can think of some exercise involvoing Dermot but that wouldn't be readable on here smileys/smiley36.gif Just finished my 4th session of the week on the treadmill so hanging in there! I can't quite believe I have stuck to my pledge so far, I usually always come up with an excuse, only one more day to go, wooohoooo!Hope your all doing well today. x

#15 northernstar

northernstar

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,820 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:47 AM

Oh yes I can think of some exercise involvoing Dermot but that wouldn't be readable on here smileys/smiley36.gif

Just finished my 4th session of the week on the treadmill so hanging in there! I can't quite believe I have stuck to my pledge so far, I usually always come up with an excuse, only one more day to go, wooohoooo!

Hope your all doing well today. x

well done angie!!

oooooo......dermot!!! Posted Image

i bounced whilst watching him last night and will do the same tonight!!

Nicky xx

#16 CBx

CBx

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:54 AM

Great stuff girls.......good on you!!

Pleased to say I am just back from the gym....thats 4 hours at the gym this week.  Going for my shower, be back soon............x

#17 claireabelle63

claireabelle63

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
  • Interests:Martial arts, running, general fitness,cooking, decorating!!, reading

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:26 AM

right
training is back on from tonight and after a whole month off i suspect i'm going to be completely knackered after an hour and a half tonight!! can just picture me, oooh its no pretty!!
i'm pledging to have fun at training tonight, well its a start!
would like to start making use of my air walker too, i'll pledge to use it for half and hour Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday nights (got training on Thursday night)
claire xx

#18 angiet

angiet

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:46 PM

WooooHooooooooo, I managed my 5 days in a row last week and am going for 3 this week as it affected my nightshifts, I was knackered!!!! Really enjoyed it though, it's good to have the fitness bug again. xx Have a great week everyone xx

#19 northernstar

northernstar

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,820 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:01 AM

woohoo!! looking good everybody!

okay........I'm going to pledge to bounce on my rebounder 3 times this week for 15 mins each time and use my fit ball....

Hope you all have a great day!

Nicky xx

#20 CBx

CBx

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,011 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 10:45 AM

Where is everyone?  I had to hunt for this thread!

Just refreshing it though cos I find it really does help me.  I was at the gym on Sunday and pledge to go again today and either Thur or Fri again before my weigh in on Saturday.

Come on folks, where are you all hiding..................I'm lonely............Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users