#1 Flick

Flick

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,263 posts
  • Interests:Family, Football & Fitness

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

Just going to go to the shops and see if I can get a copy of the biggest loser dvd. I have read the review and need something to keep me going through the summer when it's more difficult to get to the gym with the kids being on holidays.The reviews on amazon (although there is only 4) are all 5 star and say it's a great, simple but very motivational DVD and it makes you work.So the plan, get a copy, I will do the workout tonight with the kids (they like to join in) and I will post my thoughts tonight.Anyone else got it, if so let us know what you think.Laura xxxx

#2 tico

tico

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:SS (of course), reading, tv (CSI, criminal minds, law and order and real life forensic progs)<br />shopping, red wine, eating out, more red wine

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:31 PM

Ooh I saw that advertised Laura, was wondering what it was like.Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it :D

#3 Gill2005

Gill2005

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,463 posts
  • Interests:Eating, drinking and watching teletubbies.

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:13 PM

Oh I'm dead tempted too - I love angie!Let me know what you think please! :D xx

#4 Ainey

Ainey

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

I ordered mine a couple of days ago from Amazon- just waiting on it arriving :2thumbs:

#5 Flick

Flick

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,263 posts
  • Interests:Family, Football & Fitness

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:33 PM

ok just finished my first Biggest Loser workout.I did workout one which wasa- a ten minute warm up with Angie. after 5 mins I was starting to work up a sweatb- a twenty minute cardio workout with Richard- which I was sweating away big time by the endc- 10 minute cooldown with Richard which was a bit like Tai ChiHave to say it was really really good and I thoughouly enjoyed it and can't wait to do the workout again.Music was good although not overly loud in the background as Angie and Richard talk you through all the exercises.I liked the idea that the contestants were behind the instructors working at their own pace so you really didn't feel that you have to be working as fast as the instructors.Definatly worth the buy in my opinion. Will see how I get on tomorrow again. I can't beleive I actually want to do an exercise DVD again (that doesn't normally happen) :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

#6 tico

tico

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:SS (of course), reading, tv (CSI, criminal minds, law and order and real life forensic progs)<br />shopping, red wine, eating out, more red wine

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:51 PM

Sounds great Flick. Thanks for that review.I think after following the series we can relate to the contestants and feel as if we actually know Richard and Angie personally. :2thumbs: Glad you enjoyed it

#7 Gill2005

Gill2005

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,463 posts
  • Interests:Eating, drinking and watching teletubbies.

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:23 PM

Fab! - I'm defo gonna buy it! :D xx

#8 elle

elle

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

Quite tempted after reading Laura's review... anyone else got it yet?

#9 Ali Mac

Ali Mac

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:16 AM

Just ordered mine from Amazon..So fingers crossed it will work wonders!!! :lol: Ali

#10 Dopey Deb

Dopey Deb

Fresh Start

• eSupport Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:17 AM

I bought this a few weeks ago and started following the 6 week plan that was included. After the first couple of times I could hardly move, have done it about 5 times now and I already feel a difference. Would recomened this to anyone. I got my copy from play.com which was the cheapest with no P&P.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users