9 replies to this topic

#1 Bigfatbride2b

Bigfatbride2b

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:56 PM

HiJust new to this and wanted to check that using the Wii counts?My friend bought me the just Dance Wii game and it's fantastic, has me sweating buckets - just as good as a session in the gym I would think??not used the Wii fit board in a good while so going to dust that off tonight too and do a few games on that too until I've done my 30 minutes.x

#2 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:11 PM

HiOf course it counts!!I love just dance, even if i do look daft!! My fave is the wii fit plus tho xx

#3 Bookhunter

Bookhunter

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Interests:Running / walking, reading

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:14 PM

The Wii is great - I find EA Sports Active gives the best workout and Wii Fit is the most fun. I rented Just Dance last week but I wasn't keen on the music. You really use your arms with it though.

#4 Bigfatbride2b

Bigfatbride2b

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:15 PM

I've not got the Wii fit plus, whats on it? Would like to buy some new ones but never sure which ones are good.Love Just Dance, dont know what your talking about, I look just like Britney Spears when I do it!! :lol: :lol:

#5 Bigfatbride2b

Bigfatbride2b

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

Thanks Bookhunter, can you tell me whats on EA Sports one too? think it's about time I updates some of my games!!

#6 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:19 PM

Lol, i'm sure you do!!!!! I keep my curtains shut when i'm doing it, too many jiggly bits :lol: The wii fit plus has loads to choose from. There are 21 new activities over and above what the wii fit has, and you can customise your workouts too, if you want to!You can do an assault course, have a snowball fight, kung fu, skateboarding etc, great fun - i enjoy it anyway!! x

#7 Bigfatbride2b

Bigfatbride2b

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:21 PM

Sounds like fun, I think I'll have a look on amazon see if I can pick one up - it's good to have a change too!Thanks!

#8 rosie79

rosie79

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • Interests:Reading, jogging, wii fit, cooking, walking.

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:41 PM

Anything you do for a prolonged period of time that gets your heart rate up and makes you sweat counts! Even doing the hoovering for half an hour would count if you ended up sweating buckets! :)

#9 Bigfatbride2b

Bigfatbride2b

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 10:00 AM

Hey, thanks, good advice! and I could have the cleanest house on the street!! :lol:

#10 singingmum

singingmum

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:07 PM

We've got a wii and a board thing, also wii fit (but not the new fit plus). I've never used it before and nervous to be honest. Do you have to stand on that board the whole time? how on earth does it work? (it's my husband's, he's never used the board/fit thing either-only plays car games). Thinking might be good way to get some exercise ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users