• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Suzanne_Hwang

Suzanne_Hwang

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I've led a very interesting life these past few years due to my interest in Korea. I was at Sheffield University for 3 years plus a year in South Korea [trying] to learn the language and soaking up the amazing atmosphere. <br /><br />I am now a qualified TEFL teacher teaching in South Korea. Currently I am back home in Scotland for a break and to spend time with my family. I would like to continue the PEP ME plan when I go back to work in Korea. I know it can be done!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:46 PM

Ever since I knew of their existence I was loathe to try them because of past bad experiences with low-cal store-bought vinaigrettes and French dressings. But I thought I would finally try one for the hell of it and put one in my ASDA order. I tried the Tomato and Red Pepper dressing tonight. It was pretty tangy and punchy (I guess that is the vinegar)...palatable enough. I put some over my Laughing Cow Lite Triangle and it worked. :lol: But, more importantly for me, there was no disgusting artificial sweetener after-taste you get with other low-cal dressings. So, well done to SS! I'm looking forward to trying the other two flavours.Anybody else try them? What did you think of them?

#2 rebelsue2

rebelsue2

Purely Positive

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:12 PM

I like the mango and ginger one - got the honey and mustard in the cupboard but never used it as im not sure about mustard hahah!!Everyone talks about the tomato one but i havent tried it either as i dont really like salsa either? Altho apparently the tomato one is nice in a pitta with chicken tikka and i like the sound of that :D xx

#3 Suzanne_Hwang

Suzanne_Hwang

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I've led a very interesting life these past few years due to my interest in Korea. I was at Sheffield University for 3 years plus a year in South Korea [trying] to learn the language and soaking up the amazing atmosphere. <br /><br />I am now a qualified TEFL teacher teaching in South Korea. Currently I am back home in Scotland for a break and to spend time with my family. I would like to continue the PEP ME plan when I go back to work in Korea. I know it can be done!

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

I like the mango and ginger one - got the honey and mustard in the cupboard but never used it as im not sure about mustard hahah!!Everyone talks about the tomato one but i havent tried it either as i dont really like salsa either? Altho apparently the tomato one is nice in a pitta with chicken tikka and i like the sound of that :D xx

Yeah, I think that combination would work. I suppose I will eventually try all three so I'll let you know what I think of the honey and mustard one. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users