114 replies to this topic

#21 DawnC

DawnC

Positively Perfect

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,432 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

OMG guess what I've just worked out its 24 weeks on Wednesday till I have my date with five young men :2thumbs: and I have 24 pounds to lose I can be at target for seeing the boys :2thumbs:OMG I got so excited then I miscalculated how many pounds there are in two stones :lol: !!!! Oh but I can still do it :2thumbs:

Edited by DawnC, 02 January 2011 - 03:35 PM.

#22 Skippy

Skippy

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,333 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:50 PM

i am there on the friday for the weekend!!thanks for the motivation dawnwe can soooo do this x

#23 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

OMG guess what I've just worked out its 24 weeks on Wednesday till I have my date with five young men :2thumbs: and I have 24 pounds to lose I can be at target for seeing the boys :2thumbs: OMG I got so excited then I miscalculated how many pounds there are in two stones :lol: !!!! Oh but I can still do it :2thumbs:

:lol: :lol: :lol: xx

#24 Avy75

Avy75

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

:2thumbs: good luck everyone, we can do this

#25 Safaa

Safaa

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,606 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:26 PM

:2thumbs: good luck everyone, we can do this

hiya Avy of course we can, good luck hun.xxx :hug: it was good seeing you at the party last nite :lol:

#26 Donna-Elaine

Donna-Elaine

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:34 PM

Oooooh can I join in too please.Good luck everyone x

#27 crazycat30

crazycat30

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts
  • Interests:Film, music reading

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

Defo singing up to drop 5lbs in January!!!

Edited by crazycat30, 03 January 2011 - 02:46 PM.

#28 Safaa

Safaa

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,606 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:54 AM

:hug: Good morning everyone, hope everyone had a good day yesterday and even if you were not pep friendly you would have put a plan in place to drop the 5lbs (or more), by now i think most people have gone back to work and started to think about classes, and what they want to achieve for the year :D so let today be the first day of your healthy eating plan, brush your books and read them and come on the boards and be inspired :D Going to work today after 2 weeks off, its a training day then the children will come tomo, and even tho i dont want to start work today i am looking forward to having the children (i think i missed them :lol:), anyway hope you have a lovely day and keep on peping :)

#29 Safaa

Safaa

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,606 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:58 AM

:hug: Good morning everyone, hope everyone had a good day yesterday and even if you were not pep friendly you would have put a plan in place to drop the 5lbs (or more), by now i think most people have gone back to work and started to think about classes, and what they want to achieve for the year :D so let today be the first day of your healthy eating plan, brush your books and read them and come on the boards and be inspired :D Going to work today after 2 weeks off, its a training day then the children will come tomo, and even tho i dont want to start work today i am looking forward to having the children (i think i missed them :lol:), anyway hope you have a lovely day and keep on peping :) If you weighing in today good luck :2thumbs: , and hello Donna-Elaine, and Crazycat and good luck :hug:

#30 Ruthy

Ruthy

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:53 AM

Woo I am all excited about this challange!We CAN do it!!!!!!!

#31 Chickadee

Chickadee

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:05 AM

I'm up for the challenge. Definately need to try to shift AT LEAST 5lbs this month to dent the Christmas gain!Good luck everyone. xxx

#32 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:54 PM

I'm excited too :2thumbs: John said if i lose 7-14lbs by his 40th (it's in 7wks, i told him i could be between half a stone and a stone lighter by then!) then he'll buy me a present!!So, it's defo on for me to get at least the 5lbs off in Jan :2thumbs: xx

#33 Yummy

Yummy

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:Everything

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:03 PM

I'm excited too :2thumbs: John said if i lose 7-14lbs by his 40th (it's in 7wks, i told him i could be between half a stone and a stone lighter by then!) then he'll buy me a present!!So, it's defo on for me to get at least the 5lbs off in Jan :2thumbs: xx

Wow thats a good incentive - you get a present on HIS birthday!!! I like the sound of that! I set my personal goal of 30lbs before I am 30 which is on 10th March! Had lost 15lbs by the end of november but with a holiday in Austria (visiting family and eating at christmas markets etc) and then christmas I have put it all back on - well almost! If I still want to reach my goal I'll have to lose 2.5lbs every week! :woot: Will try my hardest but not overly confident I'll do it before my birthday. I'll get as close as I can tho :butterfly:

#34 Chickadee

Chickadee

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

Ooooh...I know...breakfast with Mickey Mouse? Or how about a gift card for Maceys??!!! Can you tell I'm excited for you? I really hope we manage it as well this year.

#35 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:53 PM

:lol: I want a present as soon as i reach the 7lbs, but i suppose i can wait :p hahaChickadee - i can get that anyway if i wanted!!! I want something.....well, i dunno what i want to be honest :( still - i need to actually lose it - not just say i will ;) xx

#36 ClaireG

ClaireG

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:50 PM

oooo I think I need to bring this up in conversation with my boyfriend and see if he suggests doing the same thing!! :p

#37 Safaa

Safaa

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,606 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:12 AM

:2thumbs: Hello everyone hope you are having a nice day, Shirls i am excited for you, the present is got to be something you cant eat!!!! :lol: a good reward works wonders, i think i will buy my self something after 7lbs too :lol: well i started the day with cooking 2 batches of soups, will soon be doing my lunch, and going to work.I went on the WII fit last night only for 20 min, will go on it again this morning too, i have enjoyed it.Anyways have a good day everyone, i am off to do luch and get ready for work :hug:

#38 Redbeauty

Redbeauty

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Make-up / Fashion, Crosswords, Animals, Music

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

Heyyyy everyone...not been on in a while but I need to jump on the wagon too :D ...so Saffa here I am.....got holiday in Turkey booked for 1st 2 wks in April, so need to loose weight for that. I did try to loose weight before Xmas as I was going to see Peter Andre in concert, (which was fantastic by the way, I love Pete)....couldnt get near the stage so just as well I hadn't lost weight... :p ......this time....I MUST!!!!!....I have no books left from SS and also the classes here are on when I'm working :angry: ....was thinking of re-join, will need to work something out.....Good luck all xxx

#39 Avy75

Avy75

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:36 PM

Sounds like a good plan to me Shirls, I do agree with Safaa though as to be sometihng you can't eat!!! Chickadee if I've only put 5lbs on over the festive season I will be well impressed!!! :2thumbs: Got class tomight so will know then!!!! :scared:

#40 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:16 PM

Sounds like a good plan to me Shirls, I do agree with Safaa though as to be sometihng you can't eat!!!

I'm thinking i'll prob go for a nice pampering treat - or an item of clothingQuite sad, but i'm excited :rolleyes: haha x

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users