1 reply to this topic

#1 shel1812

shel1812

Fresh Start

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:43 AM

Hi, I just signed up yesterday. i have downloaded most of the information and there is some very nice recipes...however do i havr to make the Scottish slimmer recipes to do this properly. I enjoy the likes of muesli for breakfast and cant find the check amounts for this, i also make home made spag bol and beef stew etc and would like to work out the checks for these types of meals? I do not go to a class, but if i did would i receive a handbook with all the individual ingredients checks? help please :blink:

#2 TOO FAST

TOO FAST

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:church, walking with my dog, some gardening, card crafts and bears - the soft cuddly type. you can tell them anything ha ha.

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

hi I am on line member, but I bought the check book which had all basic ingredients in plus much more and several other books to help me, but basically 1 check is 25 Cal's so 4 checks would be 100 cals and I would count 85 cals as 3 and half checks. and so on. if that is any help. you can order online and they will post out to you. ps just click on shopping on the top bar, its 5.95 which isn't bad. I use mine loads, good luck with your journey x :2thumbs:

Edited by TOO FAST, 29 April 2011 - 06:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users