5 replies to this topic

#1 leighj

leighj

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

My boyf loves my lasagne and he's asked me to make it for tea tomorrow night. So i wanted to make a SS friendly one, had a wee look on here and couldn't really find much but did see the baked bean lasagne and i saw the cheese sauce that is used for it and copied that for mine (sooo easy to make!)Im unsure of how many checks this would be and tried to work it out but getting a little confused! I wondered if i typed up the recipe would someone be able to work out the checks? Thank you500g extra lean beef mince1 tin of chopped tomatoestomato pureeherbs1 onion1 pepper1 garlic clove4 lasagne sheetsCheese sauce - 2dspns cornflour250ml semi skimmed milk60g reduce fat cheeseIt sounds loads, but would prob do upto 4 people. I had 2 little lasagne dishes so halfed the mixture into both dishes. If i know how many checks in the whole dish then i'll be able to work out how many per portion.

Edited by leighj, 12 June 2011 - 07:05 PM.

#2 discodiva

discodiva

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hi LeighWorked this out for you, depending on the fat content of the mince 5% fat works out at 47 checks for whole recipe and if the mince is 10% fat it would be 57 checks, if you were serving this as 4 portions it would work out at 12 checks for the 5% fat mince and 14 checks for the 10% fat mince per portion.Hope this helps.Enjoy!

#3 leighj

leighj

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

thats great thank you, i was working it out and came up with about that too, but thanks again, looking forward to my lasagne for tea tomorrow night, and i might strawberry flans which are 4 checks :)

#4 deniseg

deniseg

Purely Positive

• Online Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts
  • Interests:Gym, spending time with family, Stock car racing

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

recipe sounds lovely, I might have to try this one myself :)

#5 x Nichola x

x Nichola x

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Photography, card making, swimming, movies, music and most of all cooking :-)

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

I love lasagne! Your recipe sounds :lipsmacking: Will need to give it a try :)

#6 leighj

leighj

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:34 AM

it was yummy!!!! :Dhad it with oven chips, should def try it!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users