40 replies to this topic

#21 Jenny Beebop

Jenny Beebop

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

Slinking in to report a 1/2lb off :depressed: Not a great results but at least it is not a gain ... "must try harder next week!"

#22 weechickkirsty

weechickkirsty

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Talking , eating , talking , dancing , talking , making people laugh , laughing , football , sex , butterflies , tattoos, meeting new people , travelling , reading , writing , tv, films, soicalising, dying my hair, trying new things .......

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:47 AM

Good luck and well done everyone xxxxxx Keep going !!! , laura is a funky wee blonde isn't she ?X love it , she is an inspiration to us all xx

#23 losergirl

losergirl

Purely Positive

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:08 PM

Thanks rebelsue, hope you have a better week coming x :2thumbs:

#24 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

ccc

First weigh in today and delighted to have lost 4 lbs! :cloud9: Chuffed as I didnt get in any proper exercise but did keep within my checks 6 days out of the 7. Feeling that's a good kick start for me and just the motivation I was needing!

What a great start - 4lbs is fantastic and it's obviously given you that 'buzz' that we all know, love, crave but sometimes lose - hold on to yours! Don't expect the same again next week, remember, but let's see how things go! Well done!

HiMy name is Lynn and although I have attended Scottish Slimmers calsses in the past I have never been part of the online group before. I signed up on Monday and I have about 5 1/2 stone to lose. I look forward to reading all the info and tips on the forumLynn

Welcome, Lynn, great to have you join us and, if you've browsed the forum and site, you'll be in no doubt you're in the right place. Don't focus on how much you have to lose in total, just take things a day at a time and come back and report your loss in my class next Monday if that's your weigh day - we're all here for you!

Slinking in to report a 1/2lb off :depressed: Not a great results but at least it is not a gain ... "must try harder next week!"

No dark rain clouds for a loss, here, come on! Every little bit off counts, just keep positive and next week should see a bigger result.

Good luck and well done everyone xxxxxx Keep going !!! , laura is a funky wee blonde isn't she ?X love it , she is an inspiration to us all xx

Welcome back weechick, I know you've been missed on the forum, and hope to see you posting soon! Laura Barnett is absolute proof of how important this forum can be to keep you going!

#25 simmyhx

simmyhx

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:50 PM

Hello all you losers :2thumbs: I'm just back from hols and feeling rather bloated and yuk!!Starting a fresh from now!! and hoping I have not done to much damage but clothes are tight, tight tight!!!WI Wednesday morning fingers crossed :2thumbs:

#26 tico

tico

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:SS (of course), reading, tv (CSI, criminal minds, law and order and real life forensic progs)<br />shopping, red wine, eating out, more red wine

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:24 PM

Just 2lbs off for me this week.Its lovely to see everyone reporting in on this post :) x

#27 bigmaz

bigmaz

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:49 AM

My 1st weigh in last night, I lost 5 pounds, woohoo! Always loose more in the 1st week though I suppose, still chuffed after the 2 take aways at the weekend, hehe!

#28 kashmere

kashmere

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, cooking, animals, spiritual/new age stuff.

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

Welcome LynnHello WeeChick I remember that name from last time I was here.Well done on the reductions, Jenny, LoserGirl, Tico & BigMaz make the next week a good one as well :2thumbs:

#29 Jenny Beebop

Jenny Beebop

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

I have started 'reading' my Run Your Butt Off book!!! Its a start isn't it!!!! :whistle:

#30 tigger2

tigger2

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:26 AM

Couple of weeks since I have weighed myself but decided to bite the bullet and weigh in today, have lost 2 lbs. Changing weigh in day to a Friday. xx

#31 TBird-Audrey

TBird-Audrey

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,927 posts
  • Location:Doon the bottom o the road, last cul-de-sac on the right

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

A gain of 1 and 1/2 lbs at class yesterday, CM said it was probably "catch-up" from the hols. Just have to make sure I have a good week this week :whistle:

#32 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

Hello all you losers :2thumbs: I'm just back from hols and feeling rather bloated and yuk!!Starting a fresh from now!! and hoping I have not done to much damage but clothes are tight, tight tight!!!WI Wednesday morning fingers crossed :2thumbs:

Everyday is new day! Well done for starting afresh!

Just 2lbs off for me this week.Its lovely to see everyone reporting in on this post :) x

2lbs off is a great loss! Well done!

My 1st weigh in last night, I lost 5 pounds, woohoo! Always loose more in the 1st week though I suppose, still chuffed after the 2 take aways at the weekend, hehe!

Fantastic first week! Well done!

I have started 'reading' my Run Your Butt Off book!!! Its a start isn't it!!!! :whistle:

It's a great start! If you are embarking on a running regime it's good to start slowly - run a little, walk a little and gradually increase the running! Get outside this summer!

Couple of weeks since I have weighed myself but decided to bite the bullet and weigh in today, have lost 2 lbs. Changing weigh in day to a Friday. xx

Well done for not giving up. 2lbs is a good loss so just go back to your PEP and you'll be back on track in no time.

A gain of 1 and 1/2 lbs at class yesterday, CM said it was probably "catch-up" from the hols. Just have to make sure I have a good week this week :whistle:

Put it behind you and move on. Have a PEP-perfect week this time and you will feel great!

#33 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

Welcome LynnHello WeeChick I remember that name from last time I was here.Well done on the reductions, Jenny, LoserGirl, Tico & BigMaz make the next week a good one as well :2thumbs:

We always welcome our members back! Good to see you!

#34 Bookhunter

Bookhunter

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,994 posts
  • Interests:Running / walking, reading

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:25 PM

I put on .1kg this week but I did my measurements last week and again yesterday and there is a big difference - 3.5, -1.5 and -1 so the running is working.I wanted to check if I'm measuring my waist the right way. I measure it when I'm breathing out. Is that right?

#35 kashmere

kashmere

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, cooking, animals, spiritual/new age stuff.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:59 AM

- 4lbs for me this week

#36 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

1lb on for me this week :surrender: one day i will sort my head out, and get heading down that path to targetland.......one day!! xx

#37 rebelsue2

rebelsue2

Purely Positive

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

Looks like 1 lb off for me, it's a start! Will see what next week brings! X

#38 discodiva

discodiva

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:07 PM

1lb off for me this week.

#39 Anakins

Anakins

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

Two pounds off this week!

#40 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,952 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:14 PM

I put on .1kg this week but I did my measurements last week and again yesterday and there is a big difference - 3.5, -1.5 and -1 so the running is working.I wanted to check if I'm measuring my waist the right way. I measure it when I'm breathing out. Is that right?

Taking your measurements is a great idea! Everyone should do this as it's really motivating to see the inch loss as well as weight loss. Just relax your stomach muscles and measure.

- 4lbs for me this week

That's what I call a great weight loss!! :2thumbs:

1lb on for me this week :surrender: one day i will sort my head out, and get heading down that path to targetland.......one day!! xx

You know what you want, so don't let anything or anyone get in your way! Especially yourself!

Looks like 1 lb off for me, it's a start! Will see what next week brings! X

I'm really pleased to hear that!! Well done!

1lb off for me this week.

Another pound bites the dust!

Two pounds off this week!

Perfect!! Great news!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users