Babybel Light

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tinydancer_*

Guest_tinydancer_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

Are babybel light free on the booster does anyone know? It only states in the book that half fat cheese, less than 3% fat cheese, light and extra light soft cheese is free. I don't really know what category babybel come under :confused:

#2 kopqueen

kopqueen

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:48 AM

On chex, it says you can have 2 babybel light for your EDB- so I assume it is low fat

#3 Emmjay1

Emmjay1

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:05 AM

Agree with Paula. I bought them the other day to try, but so far, only Katie has tried them, and she says that they taste really pleasant, just the same as the full fat ones.If they're low fat, then depending on kcal, I'd probably have them as EDB. Enjoy x

#4 x Nichola x

x Nichola x

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Photography, card making, swimming, movies, music and most of all cooking :-)

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:01 AM

I've had them and they're lovely :) Wouldn't know they were half fat. Lovely on toast :)

#5 Guest_tinydancer_*

Guest_tinydancer_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:21 AM

Yeah I eat them all the time :lipsmacking: when on PEP but just unsure cos I've just started the booster. To be on the safe side I'll either count them or use as EDB until I talk to my class manager :)

#6 x Nichola x

x Nichola x

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Photography, card making, swimming, movies, music and most of all cooking :-)

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:22 AM

I'd imagine it'd be the less than 3% one maybe :)

#7 tico

tico

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:SS (of course), reading, tv (CSI, criminal minds, law and order and real life forensic progs)<br />shopping, red wine, eating out, more red wine

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

They are yummy :)Sometimes I slice 1 up ( ok I know its small but lasts longer that way..lol ) and have it with my segmented apple on a wee plate. a nice nibble while watching telly :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users