4 replies to this topic

#1 JackieD

JackieD

Fresh Start

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

I am thinking of joining on line as work shift work and not always able to get to classes.Do you get the pep book as I dont always want to work from the computer.Thanks if someone can help me.Jackie

#2 Melanie Mc

Melanie Mc

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:18 AM

Hi JackieYou can download the PEP and loads of other plans and then print them out as well as a weekly planner. Just to let you know tho, the site is not very hi-tech. I was a bit disappointed at first as there is nowhere to log your checks on the site and nowhere to go to find the check value of foods other than on the plans which you download. There is a section to record your progress. The best bit about doing it online is the support from the forums in the community which includes an online class where you can record your weekly progress.Hope this helps!Mel x

#3 JackieD

JackieD

Fresh Start

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:26 AM

I am thinking of joining on line as work shift work and not always able to get to classes.Do you get the pep book as I dont always want to work from the computer.Thanks if someone can help me.Jackie

Thanks Mel for that not sure if I like the idea of having to print everything. I will need to think about this. I do have the old book positive eating plan.I am finding the site hard to find things and use but I imagine that I would get used to it and would like the suport from other slimmers.Jackie x

#4 Avy

Avy

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:01 PM

The community boards are fabby always someone on hand to give advice & support!!!

#5 Skippy

Skippy

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,333 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

support 999 is our nickname xxxxgood luck and get posting xxxxxx

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users