3 replies to this topic

#1 DixieXchick

DixieXchick

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

hey ive been dieting myself for about a year n a half,with the help of ss books! i cant get to a class so jus do it myself! ive lost 5 stone but really strugglin with this last 2 stone!! i do loads of exercise classes and badminton. im gettin so fed up of this that i start eatin when im not even hungry,think its like sayin sod this im obv meant to stay 11 stone!! any suggestions or anythin would be great :D thanks xx

#2 annief

annief

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

Gosh, I wish I could help. you have done so well on your own, maybe you just need others around you trying to do the same. Good luck on the last leg of your journey xxx

#3 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,714 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:44 PM

have you tried the Booster plan? some folk say it's just the wee change they needwell done on your loss so far, great achievement xx

#4 Super Hostess

Super Hostess

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

Hi DixieXChickWhat a fantastic loss! I'm sorry you can't attend class but why not sign up for eSupport and join in with us properly on the forum? We're all here to help and support you and there's even an official online class now, hosted by a Scottish Slimmers Class Manager. We know money's never readily available at this time of year but it's just 5 for one month or 10 for three months - that would see you right through to the New Year.I think we've sent you details previously but do get in touch by PM if you want more information.Hope to see you join us soon!SH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users