#1421 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

I gave myself a talking-to and got the wii outwas on it for 2hrs, and seemingly burnt 501 calories :shucks: xx

#1422 annief

annief

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

well done, that is fantastic :2thumbs:

#1423 xxciaraxx

xxciaraxx

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

Evening ladies, hope you are all having a nice day.I've been pep great all day, my real challenge will be later on this evening...my mum and dad are coming home from their weekend away and they are planning on ordering a curry..I must MUST not give in and have any!!I'm just going to try and focus on my beach body and look forward to Zumba on Thurs, this will be week 4 of me starting Zumba and I'm really loving it! finally found exercise that I enjoy!!Audrey- I hope you get the reult you are looking for at class, I'm sorry to hear you were ill.Shirls- well done you!! thats you taken the first step to getting back on track! :cupid:

#1424 lou 81

lou 81

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:52 PM

Hey ladiesJust a quick post, just home. Went straight to my folks after work tonight and sat in the garden for a while then we went nice big walk with the dog then I made tea for the 3 of us. Home now and got a few chores to do before head to bed, 3 more days at work this is a crazy ter, hopefully by thursday afternoon I will feel like I can wind down. OH home on sat morn but still doesnt know whats happening next week, he found out today a load of guys have been paid off this week thankfully he's okay for the moment but doesnt want to moan too much about where hes working!Shirls - well done for getting on the wiiCiara - did you resist the curry?Safaa - well done on your lossAudrey - good luck for class tomorrowHope everyone is good tonightx

#1425 Safaa

Safaa

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,606 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Good evening ladies :2thumbs: Had another good shift this afternoon yayayayay, on an early tomo!!!! had a good day eating wise too wooop wooop, 3 more sleeps now then the hols at last :2thumbs: Shirls well done on going on the wii, you can do it hun you can you can :hug: Ciara you have a beach body now havent you :hug: just an idea why dont you have a little bit of the curry instead of trying to resist completely, we are having a chinese tomo, for my son's birthday, i went to tesco today and got myself a chinese dish calorie counted and i will have that while my hubby and him have their take away so i dont feel left out :lol: Audrey good luck for tomo hun :hug: lou yeap 3 more sleep yayayay, i wont wind down til friday afternoon til my keychild goes home its badlem at my school the last day with taxis and parents picking their children up, that is good about hubby bless him at least he is ok now, take care hun and keep smiling :hug: right my lovelies that is me for the nite, going to bed now as i have to be up at 4.50am, take care everyone, nite nite god bless sweet dreams :hug:

#1426 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

evening allThanks ladies :cupid: I don't know how accurate the cals burnt are, but it's defo better than 2hrs sitting on my bum!!And cos i have been out at darts too, i am well within my allowance today, so cx banked if i need them for a change :innocent: Pllleeeaaasssseeee, let tomorrow be another good day to keep me on track!!!!!ciara - did you manage to resist the curry? not sure i could have!Lou - how many sleeps now??!! Poor Dave, but i guess it's true, he's lucky he wasn't one laid off. Still, it must be hard.....Can't remember if i said or not (so apologies if i did!)Made another appointment with doc for my shoulder, it's slowly getting worse and the gel i got makes no difference at allIt's not until Tuesday tho, so another week to wait :rolleyes: off to read other posts and head to bed....hope i sleep better tonight :yawn: xx

#1427 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

posting at same time safaa - have a lovely meal tomorrow :lipsmacking: xx

#1428 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:20 AM

morning ladies xx

#1429 Lizzie1985

Lizzie1985

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hardcore Rock Chick that wants to be slim again. <br /><br />I have a variety of hobbies (though I don't believe looking at my bf in his uniform could be counted as one - as much as I love to do it), I do a lot of Cross Stitch which has a number of positives - it keeps my hands out of the fridge/biscuits, I get a great sense of achievement when I complete one and they make fab prezzies :)<br /><br />Also into gaming - X-box mostly, movies - not chick flicks and music.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

Morning LadiesWell done on the losses and the epic Wii marathon!xx

#1430 rebelsue2

rebelsue2

Purely Positive

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,582 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

Hi girls Sorry ive been awol, my new job is manic, i havent stopped for weeks!I've not been pepping but trying to be a bit good- had my sister up at the weekend, and a few meals out, put on 1lb, but hoping to get that off soon - still havent managed to get into a routine since moving, and i've still been having stomach/ibs problems so still not feeling 100% - got some tablets though so hopefully it'll be back to normal soon!I've not managed to get caught up on posts but just wanted to say hello :) Still thinking about you all! hopefully will be back in the fold a bit more regularly soon! xx

#1431 deniseg

deniseg

Purely Positive

• Online Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Gym, spending time with family, Stock car racing

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

afternoon girls - sorry been awol, and only quickly popping in to let you know I'm reading. Lost 1lb this week, which happy with as been having hectic times. Trying booster plan this week to see how goes.Lou & Marina, well done on Sport Relief achievementsWell done to all who have lost, and I'm sure those who haven't are taking steps to get back on the right path, especially with this lovely summer weather we're experiencing.May not get on again for another couple of days, but I will be thinking of you all :cupid:

#1432 simmyhx

simmyhx

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

Hello ladies a bitty p***ed off today 1lb on!! Not sure? why hinna been that bad :depressed: I'm on lent and so no crisps, sweets, chocolate and alcolhol and I put on 1lb. Fits going on. Even been to Zumba,out walking and gardening all of which is unusual for me.I am due TOTM Grrrrrr not a happy bunny today, just as well I'm on lent or i would turn to chocolate.sorry rant over :shucks:

#1433 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

afternoon ladiesLizzie - hey you!Sue - hope you're all sorted soon, bet it was nice to see your sis!Denise - nice to see you popping in, don't know where you're finding the time just now!Simmy - i bet you see a fab loss next week, stick with it!I am feeling awfully hungry today, that can't be good?!Think i'm gonna get on the wii again later to keep me busy, won't be for 2hrs today tho lol xx

#1434 Audz x

Audz x

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Interests:walking my two dogs Honey and Storm, reading and watching tv and spending time with husband and our son aged 16.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

Hi everyone. Not been up to much last few days so didn't have much to report. Was still reading to catch up though!Have decided that the Booster is not working for me - well it is as the weight is coming off - but it is making me feel cross and annoyed as I see things in my cupboard that I would normally eat on the PEP but cannot count on the Booster. So have decided to go back to Pepping instead.Good news though am finally leaving on the 30th April, my last working day is the 27th and I have a new job starting on 1 May!. I didn't get the job I went for at the Housing Association but they called today and offered me another one! :winner: Now all I have to do is plan my night out - so anyone in the Aberdeen area on 27th April is welcome to come along. I will let you know where when I get it booked :2thumbs:

#1435 lou 81

lou 81

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:49 PM

Evening allAnother busy day over, final 4th year hospitality exams all finished which is a big relief as a huge organisation jon plus we had concerns about a few who have gone of the boil and we were worried but they all turned up!! Had staff cooking after work tonight we did pizza and pasta with them, the pizzas looked amazing made proper dough :lipsmacking: Home now been a jog and now heating up a pasta sauce for me.Audz - great news on the jobDenise - well done on your lossShirls - did you manage the wii?Lizzie - hi!Simmy - im sure you'lll get it off next week itll just be your totmSue - hope job is going well even though its manicHope everyone else is goodx

#1436 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

Audz - great news about the job, well done!!Lou - it's nearly holiday time!!!Didn't get on the wii, ended up doing some ironing and general tidying up - dishes etcPretty boring evening really!Decided to go to bed about 10 tonight, keep saying it and never do. Struggled to get up today and felt hungry all day. Hoping a good nights sleep will refresh me, and i can make better choices tomorrowSaying that, i am still withing checks today :) just lol xx

#1437 lou 81

lou 81

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

Well done on staying within checks shirls!xx

#1438 Lizzie1985

Lizzie1985

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hardcore Rock Chick that wants to be slim again. <br /><br />I have a variety of hobbies (though I don't believe looking at my bf in his uniform could be counted as one - as much as I love to do it), I do a lot of Cross Stitch which has a number of positives - it keeps my hands out of the fridge/biscuits, I get a great sense of achievement when I complete one and they make fab prezzies :)<br /><br />Also into gaming - X-box mostly, movies - not chick flicks and music.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

Hello all.. look 2 visits in one day! lol :Dsimmy - keep at it hun, all your hard work will soon pay off xShirls- hey! i know the feeling with the hungry... luckily we have loads of carrots and peppers in the cupboard so i've been nibbling on them.. would really love a nice bit of choccie though.Audz - congrats on the job Sue - fingers crossed that the new job settles down, hows the new house now?Having a chill out night tonight.. after all the holiday stress that the last 24 hours has caused.. never want to go through it again last min deals all the way from now on lol. Hope you are all having a pleasant evening, will pop on tomorrow evening as have WI at 6pm-ishxx

#1439 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

cheers ladies!!good luck for WI tomorrow Lizzie :butterfly: xx

#1440 TBird-Audrey

TBird-Audrey

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,718 posts
  • Location:Doon the bottom o the road, last cul-de-sac on the right

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:45 AM

Well done Shirls :winner:Good luck for WI Lizzie :2thumbs:Congratulations with the new job Audz :2thumbs:Are you all settled into the house now Sue :unsure:Another loss Denise :2thumbs: you are well on the way to reach target this year :winner:5lbs off at class yesterday :innocent:I have broken through the 20st barrier :winner: just :whistle: 19st 13lbs :rolleyes: hoping this is the "boost" I need to get through to my next goal of 19st :2thumbs:Oh! and I got my first half stone sticker on this card :DHope the sun shines again today B) not looking like it at the moment :(

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users