171 replies to this topic

#61 fluffycloud

fluffycloud

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

Laura, where did you get your heart rate monitor and was it pricey. I've been thinking the same thing, you never know if you have burned as much calories as it says, or much more. I fancy getting one of those too. x

#62 Flick

Flick

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts
  • Interests:Family, Football & Fitness

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:19 PM

Mine is the one from tescohttp://direct.tesco....R.211-0681.aspxIts' 26 in store but you are getting money off online. Nice and girlie looking too.

#63 ClaireG

ClaireG

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

oooo I like the look of that too!!This week for me Tues - combat poss gymWed - pilates and gymThurs - Pump and AttackFri - Combat

#64 fluffycloud

fluffycloud

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

My week is as followsMonday (today) Bums tums and thighsTuesday 2 hour women only gymWednesday 1hr bums, tums and thighs followed by 1 hour ZumbaThursday 1 hour CircuitsFriday 1 hour Zumba.Away for the day Saturday but might go to gym on sunday. :)I am going to get a heart rate monitor too. Not got the cash at the moment but I think it's worth getting. :)

#65 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:09 PM

I keep saying it, but i really MUST get the wii out again - i really enjoy it once i get in the swing of things!! xx

#66 princessjc

princessjc

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,629 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my son, goin walks, jogs playin my wii :) xx

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:33 AM

Hi everyone i need to up my exercise again ave really been slackin god a used to do loads and an hour of my wii everyday now a only do about 30 minutes every other day. Aqua Zumba is coming to my pool soon i cant wait :) am gonna start on my wii again everyday xx

#67 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

I know a girl who does aqua zumba, she loves it xx

#68 princessjc

princessjc

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,629 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my son, goin walks, jogs playin my wii :) xx

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

Oh a cant wait shirls :) xx

#69 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

:2thumbs: xx

#70 ClaireG

ClaireG

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

RIGHT back to my daily classes this week!Mon - Combat & PumpTues - Gym and CombatWed - Pilates, Combat and maybe a wee run on the tredmillThurs - dress fitting but if I am back on time I will go the gym for a runFri - Gym and Pump

#71 mrsjb

mrsjb

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:43 AM

between hubbys shifts and no one to look after the kids i'm struggling to get to the sports center but went swimming last week and loved the buzz afterwards so next week when he is day shift i'm planning to go twice.this week has been tough having the cold but got me and kids wrapped up yesterday and took off to the park to feed the ducks and have a play so that was about an hours good paced walking!today planning to get kids settled early and get hubbys weights out! if they settle supper early i might even be brave enough to get the kinnect out and do some zumba?been feeling rough this week with cold and the wee one teething but figured i can sweat cold out with exercise lol it'll either kill or cure me! planning to sign up for tiara walk or race for life to keep me motivated and get me slim in nice time for my holls in july too!!!must set ticker up for that too lol!! xx

#72 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

good luck ladies xx

#73 ClaireG

ClaireG

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

this week, pretty much the same as any other...Mon - Pump and CombatTues - Might go to the gym for a wee changeWed - Pump & Combat Can't manage the rest of the week as I have my friends wedding on sat so tan and lashes thurs then nails etc fri EEK!!!

#74 Lizzie1985

Lizzie1985

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hardcore Rock Chick that wants to be slim again. <br /><br />I have a variety of hobbies (though I don't believe looking at my bf in his uniform could be counted as one - as much as I love to do it), I do a lot of Cross Stitch which has a number of positives - it keeps my hands out of the fridge/biscuits, I get a great sense of achievement when I complete one and they make fab prezzies :)<br /><br />Also into gaming - X-box mostly, movies - not chick flicks and music.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

I'm going to have to join in with this... although I don't do classes at the mo I'm thinking of joining the circuits one at my gym - anyone done these? are they any good?I am however hitting the gym when I finish work this evening for an hour or so's workout and will sign up for a class this evening

#75 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

My wii will be getting a hit this week :2thumbs: xx

#76 ClaireG

ClaireG

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

I personally don't like circuits, it changed about too quickly and as I just got into one wee routine I was moved onto the next - but give it a shot as my gym buddy loves it :2thumbs: Didn't stay for combat this evening as a girl took a fit beside us which just totally put me off, really hope she's ok :(

#77 Flick

Flick

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,258 posts
  • Interests:Family, Football & Fitness

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hello people long time no speak.Have to be honest the exercise has been lacking the past couple of weeks but I signed up for a 10k last night so I really need to get my butt into gear.So here is the plans for this week.Monday= 2mile jog.Tuesday= jog & gymWednesday= jog or gymThursday= jogFriday= jog & gymSaturday= offSunday= jog & gym

Edited by Flick, 16 March 2012 - 06:26 PM.

#78 deniseg

deniseg

Purely Positive

• Online Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
  • Interests:Gym, spending time with family, Stock car racing

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Well, I changed gym back to Bannatyne's last week and fitted in 4 classes and 2 gym sessions - must have done something right as got 2.5lb off this week :DPlan for this week is:Monday - gym session (done)Tuesday - Body Pump (morning) & Body Combat (evening)Wednesday - Fit Ball Blast & Spinning ClassThursday - Body PumpFriday - walk to work and backSaturday - Gym Sunday - Body PumpMy training for the Moonwalk will be starting next week so plenty of walks to plan

#79 ClaireG

ClaireG

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

This week so farMonday - PumpWed - Pump & CombatSat - hopefully attackSun - possibly CombatLooking forward to the new routines as I am begining to get a little bored now of these ones :)

#80 Skippy

Skippy

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,333 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

i kinda copped out of the gym for a while and tried to convince myself my aqua / linedancing/ aqua zumba was enough, even though it is good its more gentle exercise so i bit the bullet and went back to spin yesterday and then today!........my bicep is still twitching! Idid my first bodypump class in months so this week aqua mon spin / line dance wed pump / aqua zumba and tomorrow this lardy ars is gonna spin at 6.30am!!! yeeeee haaaaaaaaaaamy night classes are more social and relaxing and the hard work is at dinnertime as i do the 45 minute lunchtime classesideal world = spin sat morning and pump sunday morninglets see how i am able to walk tomorrow after the pump today, BUT i thought it be ok as the water tonight might ease off some of the pain x

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users