58 replies to this topic

#41 Nana Moon

Nana Moon

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

All the best girls :2thumbs: Not long to go now Avy- you must be getting really excited!

#42 hazel12

hazel12

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

hello onemoretime, i'll check my in box in a moment and actcept you as a friend. i'm not good with the computer so don't know how i would find you on your own blog? just let me know how and i'll follow your instructions if you decide to do it. your meals look good, here's mine for today.breakfast alpen 45g 7 EDB milk small amount.dinner 1 kipper + 2 scrambled eggs + grapes will weight them later.0tea homemade chicken and rice soup its a slimming world recipe that i've just been given don't know yet if i like it. but it checks out at 2 per bowl more fruit maybe a pear and some yogurt thats the rest of my EDB's for the day but i think on this diet you can have extra fruit and yogurt for free ? depending on how i feel after weigh in i might have a drink of wine and some nibbles as i have saved 20 all told for my treat night and as i work shifts on a sliding rota thats usually one of my last 3 nights off i can't be bothered on my first night off.

#43 hazel12

hazel12

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:24 PM

sorry onemoretime cant find your friend request theres nothing in my inbox

#44 MargaretFurnace

MargaretFurnace

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Music, going to gigs, reading, writing and walking.

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

sorry onemoretime cant find your friend request theres nothing in my inbox

Mine is saying we are friends so it won't let me request again. You are making me want wine hahahh will save for it later in week.

#45 hazel12

hazel12

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:14 PM

hi there got your request and it wouldn't let me reply so i went into friends or something and clicked on and your last message came up this is just a reply to let you know i got your last mail, and to say hope you enjoy your wine too will let you know tomorrow how i get on at class tonight (shush dont tell anyone but as a gold member of ww i get to weigh in for free and as there are no scottish slimmers classes here i thought i would nip along to get weighed as i need the disipline of having to go to class, sad is'ent it) :whistle:

#46 megygogs

megygogs

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • Interests:reading,swimming,walking,spending time with hubby

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:16 AM

Hi all You all seem to be doing well on Booster so i have decided i am definitely going to start it on Sunday With all thats been happening in my life just now my mind has not been on it My foot is still in total agony {dont know if i mentioned to you} I am now on tramadol and diclofenac and Doc going to organize an xray have a lovely day Will be back later Meg xx

#47 hazel12

hazel12

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

hi megygogs hope your foots ok i hurt both mine in falls some years ago and was off work for about 7weeks each foot, i well remember the pain,

Edited by hazel12, 20 January 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#48 Melanie Mc

Melanie Mc

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

Hi allI started Booster again yesterday........26 checks yesterday tho - had a rich tea biscuit frenzy last night :lipsmacking: Not to worry 6 checks over should be easy to pull back in a couple of daysTuesdays Planned MenuBfst150g Greek Yoghurt125g Blueberries - EDBTeaspoon Honey - 1Snack100g Carrots60g tub reduced fat hummusLunchTomato & R/F Mozarella with no check saladWW YoghurtSnackApple - EDBDinnerChicken Chasseur - 298 cals so counting 6 checksRice - 4 checksAppleTotal so far 10/20

#49 megygogs

megygogs

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:24 PM

Hi all Well never started Booster yesterday But i have started it today Went to the supermarket after my xray but omg in agony with foot when got back home so been resting it once again and more painkillers have been popped So i am afraid i will not be able to do any exercise at moment I keep hoping pain will disappear Have a good day everyone Meg xx

#50 MargaretFurnace

MargaretFurnace

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Music, going to gigs, reading, writing and walking.

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

Hi all Well never started Booster yesterday But i have started it today Went to the supermarket after my xray but omg in agony with foot when got back home so been resting it once again and more painkillers have been popped So i am afraid i will not be able to do any exercise at moment I keep hoping pain will disappear Have a good day everyone Meg xx

Hi there, sorry you're in pain but best of luck with plan you can do it. x

#51 megygogs

megygogs

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hi Well first day of boostering has gone well I will just post on link muskateers if you want to have a look click on the link Hope everyone else is ok xx

#52 hazel12

hazel12

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hi there, sorry you're in pain but best of luck with plan you can do it. x

hi meg have you any or have you heard of arnica gel. i found it invaluable when i hurt my feet they where bad the tendons where torn ankles sparined and feet so bruised and swollen you would't belive i still use arnica for everyday bumps and bruses and more recently for my arthritis, its great and safe it wont interfer with medication and you cant over use it. (sorry for spelling mistakes i'm on nights and my spellings worse when i'm tired) :cupid:

#53 megygogs

megygogs

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

Hi hazelThankyou for that info i will certainly give it a try Will pop out tomorrow for it Personally i thinknitis tendons i damaged my shoulder few years back and similar pain and that ended up bein acute tendonitis i had to get cortisone injections Worst injection ever so painful and they never even worked On a lighter note my Boostering is going well xx

#54 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

:hug: xx

#55 Skippy

Skippy

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,333 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

Great tip hubby has painful achilies so i will get some x sorry your sore petal x

#56 hazel12

hazel12

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:39 AM

arnica gel is expensive at the chemist but i buy mine from qvc its oftern in there sbc beauty todays special value. but you just phone up or log on and you can buy it anytime, i buy the 1,000ml, size its about 20.00 but lasts for a couple of years if you don't need to use it too often. they also do the arnica bath soak :2thumbs:

#57 Melanie Mc

Melanie Mc

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

How's everyone getting on with Booster this week?It's my first week back on it and after a bad start (7 checks over normal allowance by Tuesday!) I have managed to pull it back as I saved a whopping 9 checks yesterday :2thumbs: ..........and i've still got my 20 check allowance to use if required - which it will be as I'll be having a couple of Gin and Tonics (slimline!) this evening!I do feel slimmer this week. My jeans feel a bit looser so fingers crossed I will have lost on Monday.Meg - how is your foot today?Mel x

#58 megygogs

megygogs

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:34 PM

Hi all Mel foot is still sore but nothing to how sore it has been Tramadol now taking effect thank god I am going up to Inverness tomorrow for a wee night out with my sisters and friends but i have said to them wherever we go i will have to get a seat and i wont be taking my tramadol tomorrow as will be having a wee vodka or 2 Ihave done great on Booster plan this week I am also getting my hair trimmed and coloured this afternoon looking forward to thatWhats everyone elses plans for weekend Be back later Meg xx

#59 Melanie Mc

Melanie Mc

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hey everyone - boostering has been going well (unless you count 4 funsize bars consumed in 15 mins yesterday night lol). Used up all special allowance and managed to save some checks too so hopefully all is equal at the end of the day. Only been to gym 3 times last week - usually am 4 or 5 times. Back there tonight to do workout and weighing! Eek!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users