• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Your Hostess

Your Hostess

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

At Scottish Slimmers we are always open to new ideas, our latest is a public class with a bit of a difference. Starting on 1st February in Charlestown near Dunfermline we will be running a class open to the public located in a Doctors surgery. This class will initially run for 6 weeks but if there is sufficent interest will continue on for a further 6 weeks.Fees are payable in advance for this course - 30 for the 6 weeks per person. You can join at any point of the course and just pay for the remainder of the course. If you are interested in a class like this in your area please contact us and we will talk you through what you need to do.

#2 suzan

suzan

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:37 PM

At Scottish Slimmers we are always open to new ideas, our latest is a public class with a bit of a difference. Starting on 1st February in Charlestown near Dunfermline we will be running a class open to the public located in a Doctors surgery. This class will initially run for 6 weeks but if there is sufficent interest will continue on for a further 6 weeks.Fees are payable in advance for this course - 30 for the 6 weeks per person. You can join at any point of the course and just pay for the remiander of the course. If you are interested in a class like this in your area please contact us and we will talk you through what you need to do.

Can you tell me what time it would be at please? as a lady I work with stays near there?

#3 Anakins

Anakins

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

How about holding classes in the South? Say in London and its borders?

#4 flippinmental1974

flippinmental1974

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:31 PM

i used to go to a class in durham, nr newcastle and they closed it down, dont think theres any class near me

#5 hazel12

hazel12

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

there's no classes in my area of northumberland either there used to be two one in ashington and another in blyth there may have been others but i couldn't get to them i'm use all ss fans in my area would love to see them return.

Edited by hazel12, 28 January 2012 - 10:54 AM.

#6 Lynn Watson

Lynn Watson

Positive Start

• Field Staff
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

Can you tell me what time it would be at please? as a lady I work with stays near there?

the class on wednesday is at 1.15pm when the surgery is closed for lunch

#7 suzan

suzan

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:05 AM

the class on wednesday is at 1.15pm when the surgery is closed for lunch

thank you.

#8 Super Hostess

Super Hostess

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

Thanks all for the posts! This class came about through an enquiry from the surgery. They gathered 20 people and agreed to the use of the premises which allowed us to run this as a 6 week block initally. We'll be posting more details on here shortly letting you know how you can go about setting up your own local class. Meantime, please feel free to contact Jacqui, Pat or Pauline on 0800 36 26 36 to find out more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users