49 replies to this topic

#41 bikerbabe900

bikerbabe900

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

Afternoon allHaving been awol and not very PEP friendly for the past week or so (ie not counting checks- just being "careful", and also including 2 weekends away) I am unashamedly fairly pleased with a STS yesterday!!Really getting backside kicked back into gear now though :) Well done to all the fab losers this week - great job girls and guys!!!Off now to catch up on all the posts

#42 Nichola

Nichola

Purely Positive

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Hi everyoneSome fab losses....well done peeps :2thumbs: 3lb loss for me :cloud9: one more lb and I'm under the next stone bracket and will have achieved my first mini goal :rolleyes: Good luck for a pep perfect week xx

Edited by Nichola, 03 February 2012 - 06:39 PM.

#43 Whisperwind

Whisperwind

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

I lost 1lb this week.

#44 flippinmental1974

flippinmental1974

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

i STS this week but i dont have that much to lose anyway so i was okay with that. im going to my mums tonight for a 'party' and shes doing hot roast beef sarnies with chips and i know i wont be able to resist them and will pig out so im just going to have my tea before i go and that way i can stay in control. hopefully i will do okay next week.

#45 suzan

suzan

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

weigh in at class this morning and 3.5 pounds off :2thumbs:

#46 Anakins

Anakins

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

one pound down!

#47 helpmelose

helpmelose

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

ONLY LOST HALF A POUNDQUITE DISAPPOINTEDBUT HAY-HOROLL ON WED TILL NEXT WI : :mellow:

#48 Marina

Marina

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

Well weighed in a day early as I can not get to class tomorrow, a STS ..... not great and I defo think I would have done better but not going to be dishartened!!! off to search for a training lan, going to run the 10K the SS are supporting in May and raise some pennies for a very worthwhile cause!!!!

Do you have an ipod? I found this podcast which looks great because they tell you when to run and when to walk so you dont need a stopwatch. Although it is for a 5k, I am going to use it and then build up from it because i want to do the 10k race for life later this year. Here is the website: NHS Couch to 5K training programme

#49 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:57 PM

:)

hello everyone some great weight losses again this week i've only lost 1/2lbs but changed from booster to pep on my second day in to plan. but i tried to catch up and even managed to save 42cks by accident really if the trueth be known and as i'm on nights i can't use them up as tomorrows the start of my new week. anyway i'm looking foraward and hopeing for a better weight loss next week. :2thumbs:

It's another half pound, not 'only' a half pound, so well done! :)

Well at the invite of the Online CM, I have managed to find my way here. First weigh in today, and a very smug Big G... announcing a 6.5 lb loss!! I realise that won't happen every week, much as I would like it to, but not having anyproblems with the PEP so far. Early days I know, but with the help of all you lovely people, and my CM, then the goal will be acheived....oh yes, it will be acheived!!Gordon :2thumbs:

Welcome Gordon. You are off to a flying start - well done! :) I love a positive attitude!

Hello cm and class. Well done on all the losses and STS . Well done for ny gainers for posting and moving onto next week.1 off for me.. Need to move a bit now. I have first physio appt today and prob getting the NHS exercise referal offered which will be amazing. I had hoped for a bigger loss but although I thought I had an excellent week ,there was one meal I hadn't planned which turned out to be swimming in oil . I had counted all day before that thank goodness. One evening this week I drifted in a weird sort of trance without guilt or regret into eating a few extras while making tea .... The following eve I was going to do the same but had stern words with myself and been 100% the last few days which I am pleased with. I have found a way of avoiding the post work binge and having half of my cereal with a yoghurt before going home which stops me attacking the bread. Also having my fruit with saved checks for custard or something treaty later in evening. All in all am happy with the lb and 1 off next week breaks through next stone.

Hi Diana. That's great, and well done for taking steps to curb your danger time nibbling. I hope your physio appointment went well.

Afternoon allHaving been awol and not very PEP friendly for the past week or so (ie not counting checks- just being "careful", and also including 2 weekends away) I am unashamedly fairly pleased with a STS yesterday!!Really getting backside kicked back into gear now though :) Well done to all the fab losers this week - great job girls and guys!!!Off now to catch up on all the posts

Welcome back to PEP ME world! Glad to have you back :)

Hi everyoneSome fab losses....well done peeps :2thumbs: 3lb loss for me :cloud9: one more lb and I'm under the next stone bracket and will have achieved my first mini goal :rolleyes: Good luck for a pep perfect week xx

Brilliant achievement! I'm delighted for you :D

I lost 1lb this week.

That's lovely - I will add it to this weeks class total. Thank you :)

i STS this week but i dont have that much to lose anyway so i was okay with that. im going to my mums tonight for a 'party' and shes doing hot roast beef sarnies with chips and i know i wont be able to resist them and will pig out so im just going to have my tea before i go and that way i can stay in control. hopefully i will do okay next week.

Time will tell! I hope that your toe is on the mend!

weigh in at class this morning and 3.5 pounds off :2thumbs:

That's brilliant! You must be delighted. Well done :)

ONLY LOST HALF A POUNDQUITE DISAPPOINTEDBUT HAY-HOROLL ON WED TILL NEXT WI : :mellow:

Don't be disappointed! You lost half a pound of horrible fat - that's great. The next time you go shoppping, pick up 1/2 lb of lard and be delighted that you lost that :)

#50 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

one pound down!

Sorry, seem to have missed you off my main reply :rolleyes: , so here is one of your own! Well done! :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users