5 replies to this topic

#1 lisk27

lisk27

Fresh Start

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

Hi,I think I am looking for a bit of moral support. Just joined online tonight. This is quite possibly no less than my 10th attempt to reach target weight with SS. I have been extremely close many times and then just go off the rails. Usually go to classes but that's not really convenient for me now. So here I am.I have also never posted on any of the forums before so really hoping it might help speaking to like minded people too. I really need to do it this time although I have said that many times before!!Look forward to joining in more!!

#2 Skippy

Skippy

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,333 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

Good luck x

#3 mrsjb

mrsjb

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

Good luck x

hey lisk, i have a lot to loose and get bored after a while but never done ss before and never had the support like i get off the people on here!everyone is sooo nice and really helpful! i can't manage classes either because of hubby working shifts so this is perfect for me and i'm actually on here eveyday so if you ever need a wee chat or want to share any yummy recipes you can always drop me a wee line! xx

#4 Emmjay1

Emmjay1

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Best of luck getting started, remaining motivated, and getting the results you want.We're all here for one another xxxxxx

#5 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hi,I think I am looking for a bit of moral support. Just joined online tonight. This is quite possibly no less than my 10th attempt to reach target weight with SS. I have been extremely close many times and then just go off the rails. Usually go to classes but that's not really convenient for me now. So here I am.I have also never posted on any of the forums before so really hoping it might help speaking to like minded people too. I really need to do it this time although I have said that many times before!!Look forward to joining in more!!

Hello and welcome! It's important not to give up until you reach your target !! Keep posting here on this site and I am sure that this time you WILL reach your target weight. There is a lot of help and motivation on here for you. I see that you have joined as an Online member which is great because you can download our new eating plan PEP Made Easy. If you have any questions, please just ask! All the best.CM

#6 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

welcome aboard and good luck!!you will get tonnes of support on here :butterfly: xx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users