51 replies to this topic

#21 Jennib26

Jennib26

Purely Positive

• Online Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:53 PM

Well I STS this week, at least it wasn't again, but all my meals and exercise are planned this week so hopeing for a loss next week. xx

#22 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hi CM, thanks for that, I live in Manchester now, really should update my profile! :whistle: so unable to get to a class, will just get it stick witht he books i have for now and get it with my next subscription, will sign up for online rather than just e-support. Yea i've always thought about doing it for weight loss reasons, but never been organised enough to give anything up before!! but i reckon dropping all the pudding biccies and sweet snack will be really difficult, but that where my down fall is, I always go over checks due to indulging in nice puds or chocolat barrs. Need to kick the habbit!! Will substitute with fruit and yoghurt? is honey allowed do you think, or does that come under the sweets/chocolate pudding catagory?P.s. proper organised, planning all my meals for this week so hopefull it will be stuck too!! have completly fell out of that habit, so no wonder things haev gone a bit wobbly! stare:

Yes, that would be a bit of a journey every week! I agree eating less sweet things is a great idea, but don't cut absolutely everything out, just learn to be content with less. It's a bit of a challenge, I know, but give it a go. Honey has 1 check per teaspoon.

1lb off for me! :2thumbs: Well done all! :2thumbs:

Lovely Vicki! That's great news :)

so happy! first week and I've lost 5lbs and into the next number!had a fab week of eating too! xx

Woo hooo!! Fabulous news all round!! Well done! :D

2lb loss this week. Slightly disappointing as this was my first weigh in. Suppose sure and steady wins the race !!!

A 2lb weight loss is great! Be happy, it's an achievement! :D

1.5lbs off - missed last weeks weigh in due to illness so this is a 2 week loss. I'm happy as i've lost a good few inches as well and finding it easy so far :2thumbs:

I hope you are feeling better Kirsty. I'm sure your 1.5 weight loss an inch loss will have cheered you up! :D

+3lb for me this week know why birhtday celebrations that have been going on for 2wks now, throughly enjoyed it. starting again this week and going back to class next week.

It's over and done now so look forward to getting back to class and some lovely weight losses :)

Good morning CM and everyone.I have lost 1.5lbs, however i have been struggling this month! things at work are very unsettling, and one minute i am good the next i am down on the dumps :mellow: CM i am 10 stone 10lbs, i need to be 9st 7lbs, should i be on 40 checks now or 45 checks?? i count everything, eg fruit, yogurt, milk etc....hopefully i will get out that state of mind soon, and i keep saying to myself, i need to come here and own up as last year i didnt and the weight piled on : stare: i hate it when i am in that state of mind i need to snap out of it.anyway enough of the negative stuff today is a new day, and thinking positive, have a great day everyone :2thumbs:

It's great that you have lost 1.5lbs especially when things have been difficult for you. Well done for posting this as it's very honest and I can tell that you really do want to lose weight so put your best foot forward and look ahead to feeling fab over the next few weeks. You have mad a great start today, so all the best and keep posting. It's 45 checks for you. :)

Hi - lost 1.5lbs - not as much as I had hoped but better than nothing!

It's good progress! Well done! :)

Well I STS this week, at least it wasn't again, but all my meals and exercise are planned this week so hopeing for a loss next week. xx

Ok. have a great week! :)

#23 Nichola

Nichola

Purely Positive

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

Another 1lb away for me. Was surprised it was as much as that as I feel so bloated and sluggish.....hoping the litre bottle of fresh orange juice help :shucks: 1lb next week and I get my 1st stone :2thumbs:

#24 archval

archval

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts
  • Interests:eating, cooking,reading.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

Sorry I haven't "signed - in" - I haven't been to class as we leave on holiday at 03.30am tomorrow morning and I'm still packing! To be honest, I think I'll have STS as I really haven't been counting what I've been eating, but I haven't gone over the score either! [certainly not with portion sizes anyway!]I'm hoping to lose some while I'm away as the heat affects my appetite & their fruit is fabulous! [Last time we were over a tray of mangoes cost about 75pence!]See you all in 3 weeks time! Val xx :2thumbs:

#25 crazycat30

crazycat30

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts
  • Interests:Film, music reading

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:24 PM

Well I went to class yesterday and forgot to post my STS it must be a record.... 3 in a row a lb of the another STS... but my heads not really in it and I just keep thinking if I had not been at class each week how much would I have put on!!!!!!So I am all plan for the week ahead.... taking it one meal/snack at a time and writing and biting xxxPEP perfect day 1 done ;) here is to a good week for all xx

#26 simmyhx

simmyhx

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

STS this week 3 in a row :whistle: but I know why :shucks:

#27 lollypop21

lollypop21

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:09 AM

1.5lbs off for me this week. Yay!! :lol:

#28 Safaa

Safaa

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,606 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:17 AM

:2thumbs: Good morning CM and everyone.Happy Thursday everyone :2thumbs: CM thank you for your reply, and i had a positive day yesterday, feeling good this morning too, at work all day, all food is counted for and at the ready when i need it :lol: might not have control with what goes around me but i can control my eating, and i will, 1lb off this week here i come.have a great day everyone :2thumbs: :hug:

#29 Jenny Beebop

Jenny Beebop

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hello Peppers!!I have been 'away' for months and months now but weight is creeping back on so HERE I AM!!!Great to come home to you all!I wi on a Wednesday and I will re-set my ticker!!Jen xx

#30 tico

tico

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:SS (of course), reading, tv (CSI, criminal minds, law and order and real life forensic progs)<br />shopping, red wine, eating out, more red wine

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

Well done to all the PEPPERS this week.Unfortunately I put on 1LB this week :( Silly wee things caused this which is only down to myself, ...a wee bit extra rice, a wee bit extra butter, without counting.And wen I say butter i mean BUTTER !!!!After the talk at class tonight i realised I must really must get some Flora light :shucks:

Edited by tico, 23 February 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#31 Lizzie1985

Lizzie1985

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hardcore Rock Chick that wants to be slim again. <br /><br />I have a variety of hobbies (though I don't believe looking at my bf in his uniform could be counted as one - as much as I love to do it), I do a lot of Cross Stitch which has a number of positives - it keeps my hands out of the fridge/biscuits, I get a great sense of achievement when I complete one and they make fab prezzies :)<br /><br />Also into gaming - X-box mostly, movies - not chick flicks and music.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

have totally pigged out this week and have put 3lb on. back to it properly now :)

#32 bikerbabe900

bikerbabe900

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

Tico try the Lurpak lightest.... I LUV butter and not fond of spreads but I do like this :)

#33 Big G...

Big G...

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

Another 1lb off this week....it seems to be crawling off !!!

#34 tico

tico

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:SS (of course), reading, tv (CSI, criminal minds, law and order and real life forensic progs)<br />shopping, red wine, eating out, more red wine

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

oooh thanks bikerbabe ! i'll try that . :2thumbs:

#35 AGordon

AGordon

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

2nd week and really enjoying myself :) 1 1/2lb off for me this week yay :D

#36 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:20 PM

Another 1lb away for me. Was surprised it was as much as that as I feel so bloated and sluggish.....hoping the litre bottle of fresh orange juice help :shucks: 1lb next week and I get my 1st stone :2thumbs:

That's great that you lost. Take care, a litre bottle of fresh OJ has 20 checks :shock:

Sorry I haven't "signed - in" - I haven't been to class as we leave on holiday at 03.30am tomorrow morning and I'm still packing! To be honest, I think I'll have STS as I really haven't been counting what I've been eating, but I haven't gone over the score either! [certainly not with portion sizes anyway!]I'm hoping to lose some while I'm away as the heat affects my appetite & their fruit is fabulous! [Last time we were over a tray of mangoes cost about 75pence!]See you all in 3 weeks time! Val xx

Woops, I think I might have missed you so I hope you have a fabulous time. Come back and join us when you get back.

Well I went to class yesterday and forgot to post my STS it must be a record.... 3 in a row a lb of the another STS... but my heads not really in it and I just keep thinking if I had not been at class each week how much would I have put on!!!!!!So I am all plan for the week ahead.... taking it one meal/snack at a time and writing and biting xxxPEP perfect day 1 done ;) here is to a good week for all xx

You do the right thing to stick around and keep trying. Hopefully next week will see a nice loss for you. Just think, every time you eat or drink the right thing, you have taken a positive step towards a weight loss. :D

STS this week 3 in a row :whistle: but I know why :shucks:

Knowledge is a powerful thing so you know what not to do this week! You can do it! :)

1.5lbs off for me this week. Yay!! :lol:

Excellent!!! Great news :)

Hello Peppers!!I have been 'away' for months and months now but weight is creeping back on so HERE I AM!!!Great to come home to you all!I wi on a Wednesday and I will re-set my ticker!!Jen xx

Welcome back! Great to have you here. It's a perfect time to get your slimmer summer underway. i look forward to hearing how you get on. :D

Well done to all the PEPPERS this week.Unfortunately I put on 1LB this week :( Silly wee things caused this which is only down to myself, ...a wee bit extra rice, a wee bit extra butter, without counting.And wen I say butter i mean BUTTER !!!!After the talk at class tonight i realised I must really must get some Flora light :shucks:

It's sometimes the small innocent looking things that do the damage. It's great that you went to class and sat through as you obviously got lots of good tips. Well done for that! :)

have totally pigged out this week and have put 3lb on. back to it properly now :)

Your new week has started :D

Another 1lb off this week....it seems to be crawling off !!!

That's good news!! :D Pick up 1lb of lard when you go shopping and see how fantastic it is to lose that!!

2nd week and really enjoying myself :) 1 1/2lb off for me this week yay :D

Great post!! It's lovely to be able to enjoy losing weight! We have some amazing recipes don't we? Keep on enjoying it all! :D

#37 AllysonJ

AllysonJ

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

My first weigh in and I've lost 2lb! I've never had the great losses that everyone seems to get as a first weigh in but 2lb is good enough for me :2thumbs:

#38 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

My first weigh in and I've lost 2lb! I've never had the great losses that everyone seems to get as a first weigh in but 2lb is good enough for me :2thumbs:

I'm delighted to hear that Allyson! Brilliant start :D

#39 scampy

scampy

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

hi everyone i rejoined last week and ready for a fresh start. I have nearly 3 stone to lose so was really pleased to lose 3lbs this week. Weekends are my downfall so hoping to keep everything under control and do well again next week

#40 AllysonJ

AllysonJ

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

hi everyone i rejoined last week and ready for a fresh start. I have nearly 3 stone to lose so was really pleased to lose 3lbs this week. Weekends are my downfall so hoping to keep everything under control and do well again next week

That's a great result! well done. I had my first weigh in today so am hoping to keep on track over the weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users