51 replies to this topic

#41 scampy

scampy

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

That's a great result! well done. I had my first weigh in today so am hoping to keep on track over the weekend.

Look forward to seeing how you get on next week, Have a great weekend !

#42 hazel12

hazel12

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

hi everyone i gained 1/2 lb this week disapointed but think i may have eaten too much bread anyway back on track and determined to lose that 1/2 lb and any other nasty sneeky weight gains that are waiting to jump out and upset me. :angry:

#43 Kat1807

Kat1807

Fresh Start

• Visitors
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

Hi CM.Another 0.5lb off this week, still slow but steady, that's taken me down into the next number which I haven't seen in a long long time :surrender: Which means I've lost my first half stone.Kat x

Edited by Kat1807, 24 February 2012 - 06:48 PM.

#44 Bookhunter

Bookhunter

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,930 posts
  • Interests:Running / walking, reading

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

Hi CM. I've had a bad few months (I broke my arm again) but I'm ready to get back now. The good weather means I can walk to work again instead of spending all my money on taxis and walk at lunchtime too. I've also joined a new gym with a pool (I still can't use the treadmill) and got a kinect so I can exercise at home.I got weighed today and did my waist measurement but I need to pick a proper time and day to weigh in. I might stick to Tuesdays although that's the day I rush home to cook dinner.I'm going to take over the main shopping which will be a great help and will also mean I have to go to the gym (there is a nice supermarket there with a cafe and a bus stop outside that takes me straight home).

#45 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

hi everyone i rejoined last week and ready for a fresh start. I have nearly 3 stone to lose so was really pleased to lose 3lbs this week. Weekends are my downfall so hoping to keep everything under control and do well again next week

Welcome! Lovely to meet you. That's a great start so well done and keep going!! I see that you are an Online member which is fantastic as you will have downloaded our fabby new PEP Made Easy by now. Use 'Easy Save' to give you weight loss friendly weekend fun! So many of our class members are using it and getting great weight losses as well as enjoying great weekends. It will work for you too. Keep me posted!CM

hi everyone i gained 1/2 lb this week disapointed but think i may have eaten too much bread anyway back on track and determined to lose that 1/2 lb and any other nasty sneeky weight gains that are waiting to jump out and upset me. :angry:

Stay determined Hazel! Weight loss is there for you just waiting to happen. Award yourself a good week this coming week and you will be posting a very different story next time. :)

Hi CM.Another 0.5lb off this week, still slow but steady, that's taken me down into the next number which I haven't seen in a long long time :surrender: Which means I've lost my first half stone.Kat x

That's brilliant Kat!! Here is your first half stone sticker :2thumbs:

Hi CM. I've had a bad few months (I broke my arm again) but I'm ready to get back now. The good weather means I can walk to work again instead of spending all my money on taxis and walk at lunchtime too. I've also joined a new gym with a pool (I still can't use the treadmill) and got a kinect so I can exercise at home.I got weighed today and did my waist measurement but I need to pick a proper time and day to weigh in. I might stick to Tuesdays although that's the day I rush home to cook dinner.I'm going to take over the main shopping which will be a great help and will also mean I have to go to the gym (there is a nice supermarket there with a cafe and a bus stop outside that takes me straight home).

Welcome back. Sorry to hear that you have been suffering and I hope that you are feeling much better now. I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on. If you need any more help, just ask.CM

#46 suzan

suzan

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

a sts for me this week :angry: eat really well but am on 2 types of pain killers for my frozen shoulder, which both have side effects of bloating and constipation :angry: :angry: so will just have to carry on and see what next week brings, hopefully I'll be off these tablets soon :rolleyes:

#47 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:08 AM

a sts for me this week :angry: eat really well but am on 2 types of pain killers for my frozen shoulder, which both have side effects of bloating and constipation :angry: :angry: so will just have to carry on and see what next week brings, hopefully I'll be off these tablets soon :rolleyes:

Ouch!!! I know how painful that is having suffered myself. :confused: I hope it gets better very soon.CM

#48 Audz x

Audz x

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Interests:walking my two dogs Honey and Storm, reading and watching tv and spending time with husband and our son aged 16.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hi CMI never went to class yesterday due to being the weekend before payday but I will going to Diane's full clas on Wednesday night instead, which is the class I want to be at anyway - just in time to use the boost voucher for class vouchers! Done well this week I hope so we'll see x

#49 Anakins

Anakins

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

STS this week

#50 Sarnia

Sarnia

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:16 PM

Hello Everyone,I haven't lost any weight for several weeks - sorry to be letting the side down :confused: I haven't really been able to focus on weight loss for the last month or so - my mum has been ill and I've been away spending time with her and before that I was on holiday. However, I haven't put any weight on, so in a weird way, I'm pleased with that!Tomorrow is the start of a new week, so it's back on the straight and narrow for me!

#51 mclevage

mclevage

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Going to the pictures & swimming.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:21 PM

Hello everyone, have been on many weird and wonderful diets and have came back to old faithful SS where i lost a few stone years back, why i didnt come here in first place i really dont know, my life is so hectic between being a mother, a student and having a part time job i cant make it to classes so being an online member ideal. Starting tomorrow so hopefully a good weight loss to report!!! Good luck to everyone this week xx

#52 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,398 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

STS this week

It's a new week so make it work for you. You will be sharing a loss with us next weigh in, i'm sure :)

Hello Everyone,I haven't lost any weight for several weeks - sorry to be letting the side down :confused: I haven't really been able to focus on weight loss for the last month or so - my mum has been ill and I've been away spending time with her and before that I was on holiday. However, I haven't put any weight on, so in a weird way, I'm pleased with that!Tomorrow is the start of a new week, so it's back on the straight and narrow for me!

Great to hear from you! I hope that your Mum is ok. It's always stressful when a family member is unwell, but you need to eat healthily to keep your own strength up! We don't want you getting ill too! You have lost such a lot of weight so far, and I know that you will be able to re- focus and move on to the next stage of your weight loss campaign. You have in no way whatsoever let the side down. I have said in previous posts what an inspiration you have been so, go to it girl! :D

Hello everyone, have been on many weird and wonderful diets and have came back to old faithful SS where i lost a few stone years back, why i didnt come here in first place i really dont know, my life is so hectic between being a mother, a student and having a part time job i cant make it to classes so being an online member ideal. Starting tomorrow so hopefully a good weight loss to report!!! Good luck to everyone this week xx

Hello and welcome 'home'. I think that many of us have tried some strange methods in desperation to lose weight - I certainly have in years gone by! :cry: It's due to the search for a quick fix and although we all know there isn't one! None of us gained all our weight overnight, so we are not going to lose it overnight either.I'm sure that when you get started following our lovely new PEP Made Easy :book: , you will love all our lovely recipes which are healthy for all the family. You have lots to look forward to so enjoy losing weight with us. This time next week you will be feeling great! Just a few days of healthy eating is the start of great things to come!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users