#1 Lynsey_G13

Lynsey_G13

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:Darts, Singing, Reading, Cooking, Baking, Walking My Dog

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Hiya ladies,Hope you are all well.I've been awol for a few weeks following my operation but am back and raring to go!! I had my operation on 1st Feb, it was a success and despite having a lower tract respiratory infection for about a week and half afterwards I am now back to full health. Well, as healthy as an obese person can be :lol: I've been off work for four weeks, today is my first day back. I went to class last week and had put on 3lbs :piggy: :zipped: Going again tonight and I fear it may be another gain as I've not been counting checks this week and not really been watching what I've been eating. We've been decorating this week so kitchen has kinda been out of bounds so there's been a few takeaways/meals out :unsure: :piggy: I think part of it was the novelty of being able to eat what I wanted after the operation but part of it was also just down to boredom, sitting at home all day everyday. I've reached the stage I'm actually fed up of eating rubbish and feeling rubbish so time to do something about it. Decorating is pretty much done so will have some normality back and am now physically upto cooking etc.Will go to class tonight to face the music and then straight back to counting checks, writing everything down and walking the dog more!!

#2 mrsjb

mrsjb

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

good luck tonight lynsey!!hope your first day back to work has been good too! never mind if you do gain, i'm prob in the same boat after this weekend! been out cocktails, dinner ect but hoping my wee bit decorating and the mahoosive walk i took the family on will have give me at least a stay the same :confused: hope to chat soon and glad your on the mend! xx

#3 Lynsey_G13

Lynsey_G13

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

Thanks Donna :-)I helped with the decorating fri/sat/sun and walked the dog a few times too but don't think it'll be quite enough to cancel out all the bad food LOL. x

#4 xxciaraxx

xxciaraxx

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hi Lynsey! good so hear thats you fully recovered!! I have been AWOL myself recently and keep putting on so I'm really trying to get back on track for my holiday.3 pounds isn't a disaster, you will get that off in no time.Good luck with the decoratingxx :cupid:

#5 shirls

shirls

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,715 posts
  • Interests:New start again, time to get serious xx

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

good to hear you've recovered well, and 3lbs is hardly anything!good luck for class xx

#6 Lynsey_G13

Lynsey_G13

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

Thanks ladies :cupid: Just worked out that including tonight I only have 8 weigh ins to go until my birthday and 12 til my holiday :blink: Eeeeeeeek!!!!!Better get my finger out!!

#7 xxciaraxx

xxciaraxx

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

you could do so much in those 12 weeks :-), are you hitting the big 26 same as me? I can't believe how fast everything is going! :confused:

#8 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

Thanks ladies :cupid: Just worked out that including tonight I only have 8 weigh ins to go until my birthday and 12 til my holiday :blink: Eeeeeeeek!!!!!Better get my finger out!!

Welcome back and I hope that you are feeling much better now. It's great that you have time to lose a good amount of weight before your birthday and holiday, so use these events for motivation! Happy PEPping!CM

#9 Lynsey_G13

Lynsey_G13

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

Thanks CM.Yeh Ciara, 26........getting old LOL

#10 Nana Moon

Nana Moon

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:10 AM

So pleased the op went well-all the best !

#11 xxciaraxx

xxciaraxx

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

hee hee the years are just flying by! and I am still a child at heart lol..lets hope I can be a thin child at heart! :cupid:

Edited by xxciaraxx, 06 March 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#12 TBird-Audrey

TBird-Audrey

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,961 posts
  • Location:Doon the bottom o the road, last cul-de-sac on the right

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

Glad the op was a success Lynsey :2thumbs: and you are feeling a lot better for it :hug:

#13 tico

tico

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:SS (of course), reading, tv (CSI, criminal minds, law and order and real life forensic progs)<br />shopping, red wine, eating out, more red wine

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:11 PM

Glad youre on the mend Lynsey and it all went well.With all the upheaval , eating takeaways is the easiest way to go but you'll be back into proper planning in no time :)XXX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users