• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#21 MargaretFurnace

MargaretFurnace

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Music, going to gigs, reading, writing and walking.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

Well done to all the losers this week, happy to report 1.25lbs off for me. :rolleyes:

#22 lollypop21

lollypop21

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

Ooops..... I managed to put on 2lbs this week. :depressed: I suspect the box of chocolates had something to do with it... Feel rubbish and disappointed with myself for putting on this week. Determind to get a loss next week.

#23 tigger2

tigger2

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

3lb off this week.I've been fiddling about with the same few pounds on and off for ages but have decided NO MORE!!! I've joined the cooncil gym so no more excuses :2thumbs:

#24 TBird-Audrey

TBird-Audrey

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,356 posts
  • Location:Doon the bottom o the road, last cul-de-sac on the right

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

:oops: I forgot to post my 1.5lbs loss from last Wednesday :shucks: and another 1lb off this morning :2thumbs:

#25 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Well I lost 1 1/2 lbs this week happ with that as my Bday turned into a no count day and lots and lots of checks where drunk!!!!My goal of 10 lbs by 14th April is in sight 8 1/2 lbs to go, onwards and downwards....

I'm standing in for Online CM - and it looks like you all have a fabulous class!Crazycat - well done - goes to show you can party and PEP!

congrats to everyone on their fab losses.I have put 3lb on and am absolutely gutted :depressed: I have had a reasonable week so can only think its last week catching up. Need to really knuckle down and get it off again sharpish :(

Put that gain behind you and start again. It will come!

Well done to all the losers this week, happy to report 1.25lbs off for me. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Ooops..... I managed to put on 2lbs this week. :depressed: I suspect the box of chocolates had something to do with it... Feel rubbish and disappointed with myself for putting on this week. Determind to get a loss next week.

Aha - at least you know what happened! Don't worry about the choccies - it's in the past. Concentrate on your new positive attitude!

3lb off this week.I've been fiddling about with the same few pounds on and off for ages but have decided NO MORE!!! I've joined the cooncil gym so no more excuses :2thumbs:

Nice idea tigger2! Sometimes a change can make all the difference and starting to exercise will make you feel fabulous!

#26 Melanie Mc

Melanie Mc

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

STS for me AGAIN!!

#27 simmyhx

simmyhx

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

Have a happy holiday CM and Hello new CM :2thumbs: Well a 1lb loss for me happy as Larry :2thumbs:

#28 Bookhunter

Bookhunter

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts
  • Interests:Running / walking, reading

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

2lbs on this week but it's not been a good week. I've been feeling really drowsy at work too which has made me want to eat more. I think I need to work out what I can eat to make me more alert.

#29 Audz x

Audz x

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • Interests:walking my two dogs Honey and Storm, reading and watching tv and spending time with husband and our son aged 16.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

Lost a pound this week. Completely unexpected after my busy week! Going to give the Booster plan a go this week for a change. :2thumbs:

#30 Marina

Marina

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:17 AM

Couldn't make it to class on Tuesday to get weighed. Next class that I can make is Saturday morning so will check in then. Well done on the losses!

#31 paul clark

paul clark

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Rugby league . Ufc . Mountain walking . Boxing . Darts .

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

Whoop Whoop im back on track all that swimin n phys paid off 5 1/2 pound off this week ! keep the good times rollin am well chuffed . :2thumbs:

#32 suzan

suzan

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

Whoop Whoop im back on track all that swimin n phys paid off 5 1/2 pound off this week ! keep the good times rollin am well chuffed . :2thumbs:

great loss Paul well done :2thumbs:

#33 melaniesunflower

melaniesunflower

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

Unfortunatly no loss for me this week, but it was my birthday so takeaway and wine with the girls, cake and chocolte! I am however pround that i didn't put anything on!

#34 AGordon

AGordon

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Well a 1/4lb loss for me this week so more or less stayed the same. I have been super good this week but I did have a bit of indulgence last week so prob caught up on me :) Oh well here is for another good week altho Sunday is mothers day :innocent:

#35 Lizzie1985

Lizzie1985

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Hardcore Rock Chick that wants to be slim again. <br /><br />I have a variety of hobbies (though I don't believe looking at my bf in his uniform could be counted as one - as much as I love to do it), I do a lot of Cross Stitch which has a number of positives - it keeps my hands out of the fridge/biscuits, I get a great sense of achievement when I complete one and they make fab prezzies :)<br /><br />Also into gaming - X-box mostly, movies - not chick flicks and music.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

Very pleased to add another 5lb loss to the numbers this week :)

#36 Big G...

Big G...

Positive Start

• eSupport Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

:unsure: Sad to say 1/2 on this week (lb not stone!!) I think I know what the problem was. Usually when I'm at work, my eating times etc. are routine, but I've been off last week, and even although I was eating healthily, it was all over the place, with breakfast ranging from 8 a.m. to 11.30 a.m, missed lunches, dinners late at night etc. I'm back at work now, so hopefully this will get me back on track :2thumbs:Oh, and also didn't bite and write as I usually do, so this week I shall go back to imbibing and scribing!!

Edited by Big G..., 15 March 2012 - 07:57 PM.

#37 hazel12

hazel12

Positive Plus

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hello everyone!I hope you all had another great check counted weekend. I''m so happy to be your Class Manager - that's another 59lbs gone forever this last week! Wow, wow, wow!!Congratulations to everyone who contributed- you must all be feeling much better and slimmer by now. To those of you who didn''t lose, really go for it this coming week! Come on...join in these fabulous weight losses- you know you want to!! :cloud9: We really are marching through March, and this week there are a couple of dates on the calendar that we may need to look out for. It''s National Stop Smoking Day on the 14th. I don''t know if any of you do smoke, but you know it makes sense to try to stop. Many people are afraid to stop smoking in case their appetite increases and they gain weight. Fortunately we have some amazing no check recipes to munch away on which hopefully will combat any weight gain. It's also National Vegetarian month so perhaps you might like to stimulate your tastebuds with some lovely vegetarian food for a change. :lipsmacking: It''s St Patrick''s Day on 17th and there are lots of Irish Soda breads, farls, soda scones etc on our supermarket shelves to tempt us. Take care as many of these products are really high in checks. Check the nutritional labels before you buy anything, and if there is no nutritional information available, leave it in the supermarket!! :zipped: Next Sunday is Mothers Day, so if you think you may get a treat, then tell your loved ones that you would really appreciate a calorie free gift this year. What will happen if you get chocolates?????I am happy to hear that lots of you are doing some exercise along with your healthy eating. That''s great because we need to look after our health and well being as well as losing weight. The days are stretching out and spring is just about here so it''s a great time to be getting out there!I am off on holiday now for two weeks so I am going to hand you over to one of my colleagues whilst I am away. You will be well looked after! Keep working hard, and I will be catching up on my return. I have left my stickers, so if you reach a half stone milestone when I''m off, you will still get one! Keep on marching through March!CM

hi cm i lost 1.1/2lbs this week

#38 Angie45

Angie45

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing stories, watching telly.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hi EveryoneWell I'm pleased to report I've had a little loss this week of 1lb :) After the past few weeks of STS I'm perfectly happy with that. I'm on my way down again yay. Here's to another loss next week. Good luck everyone.

#39 Angie45

Angie45

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing stories, watching telly.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

Unfortunatly no loss for me this week, but it was my birthday so takeaway and wine with the girls, cake and chocolte! I am however pround that i didn't put anything on!

A belated Happy Birthday to you and Well Done on celebrating your birthday and managing to stay the same :winner: That's something you have every right to be proud of. Well done.

#40 sneddors

sneddors

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

STS for me this week. No suprise there as I haven't been that good. Start afresh on Mondayx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users