• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#41 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

2.5 on again for me, not too worried as my holiday clothes fit. will get back to losing properly once i've had my week in the sun :)

Enjoy a bit of sunshine Lizzie - feeling great about how much weight you have lost so far! Make healthy choices on holiday and then you will feel great to get back on track once you are home! You are doing brilliantly!

#42 sneddors

sneddors

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hi-1lb this week please with that as I didn't think I had lost anything.

#43 karinw76

karinw76

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

STS this week again - not too disappointed though as I was on a hen weekend last weekend and I'm still not able to exercise after spraining my ankle the week before.No nights out coming up and fingers crossed back to my classes at the gym this week! Hoping for a loss again next week!

#44 Angie45

Angie45

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing stories, watching telly.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

Another 1lb off for me. Happy with that as my gran used to say slow and steady wins the race. :2thumbs:

#45 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

Hi-1lb this week please with that as I didn't think I had lost anything.

Well done - a nice little surprise to spur you on!

STS this week again - not too disappointed though as I was on a hen weekend last weekend and I'm still not able to exercise after spraining my ankle the week before.No nights out coming up and fingers crossed back to my classes at the gym this week! Hoping for a loss again next week!

Sometimes it's good to be back to normal! Don't worry about your STS - start a new, PEP fabulous week now!

Another 1lb off for me. Happy with that as my gran used to say slow and steady wins the race. :2thumbs:

Your Gran was a wise woman!

#46 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

What a fabulous week so far! Lots of STS from last week converting to nice losses this week! Enjoy your weekend - make healthy choices and feel good about yourself!The real Online CM will be back next week and she will be very happy!Online CM Stand-in

#47 diana

diana

Positively Perfect

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts
  • Interests:singing,acting,knitting,
    painting and drawing.
    Cats

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

3lbs off this week which gave me a wonderful surprise.. I can start exercising again from Monday and Im desperate to move !! :lol:

#48 suzan

suzan

Positive Plus

• Visitors
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

weigh in at class this morning and delighted with 3.5 pounds off :2thumbs:

#49 archval

archval

Purely Positive

• eSupport Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts
  • Interests:eating, cooking,reading.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

Just been looking through the posts here & realised I hadn't put the results of my WI on Wed!! Oh dear ! Freudian slip??I must admit I was pleasantly surprised & disappointed at the same time!! I have put on 2.5 lbs - but with over 3 weeks away, I'm quite pleased. I'm disappointed that with a bit more effort I could have STS ! As I said in another post, why can't I just be content with the result as it is!! I am determined however that this is the last time I will weigh 12 stones 5.5 lbs :2thumbs:

#50 Anakins

Anakins

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:24 PM

STS this week, the result of going out three times this week I'm afraid.

#51 karenp

karenp

Positive Start

• Visitors
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

4lb off this week....maybe as a result of getting myself a Wii Fit?? that's 1st 3lb off in 4 weeks so whilst there is a very long way to go its a start! (just hope i can last the pace and not put it back on like every other time!!)Karen x :rolleyes:

#52 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 2,798 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

3lbs off this week which gave me a wonderful surprise.. I can start exercising again from Monday and Im desperate to move !! :lol:

Wow!! I'm so pleased for you. What a brilliant positive post!

weigh in at class this morning and delighted with 3.5 pounds off :2thumbs:

You should be very delighted - well done, that's a huge leap in the right direction!

Just been looking through the posts here & realised I hadn't put the results of my WI on Wed!! Oh dear ! Freudian slip??I must admit I was pleasantly surprised & disappointed at the same time!! I have put on 2.5 lbs - but with over 3 weeks away, I'm quite pleased. I'm disappointed that with a bit more effort I could have STS ! As I said in another post, why can't I just be content with the result as it is!! I am determined however that this is the last time I will weigh 12 stones 5.5 lbs :2thumbs:

I'm sure that you will lose that weight quickly. Be proud of yourself as it could have been much worse over 3 weeks so you must have made some pretty good decisions along the way. Let's look ahead to a nice loss next week!

4lb off this week....maybe as a result of getting myself a Wii Fit?? that's 1st 3lb off in 4 weeks so whilst there is a very long way to go its a start! (just hope i can last the pace and not put it back on like every other time!!)Karen x :rolleyes:

Wow!! That's impressive! I'm sure that your fabulous loss is more to do with healthy eating and smaller portion sizes than your Wii Fit, but there is no doubt that exercise is very good for you combined with healthy eating, so keep going. If you need any help or motivation, it's right here for you!CM

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users