26 replies to this topic

#21 Scouty

Scouty

Positive Start

• Online Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:32 PM

Wowzer Troops & Troopesses -- been weighing in monthly the last 3 months to sense check my learning's & prove to myself I can stay on target and keep the faith -- the answer is yes, in fact I'm just below where I was when I brought the streamers & balloons out. I've relaxed my eating, if I want an ice cream I have one & I don't beta myself up. That's me made the call, my subs will run out at the end of the month but I will invest my monthly payment wisely by dabbing next summers diary with a couple of music festivals.

I salute you all -- sayonara -- if you fancy listenin to a cool choon youchoob "Show & Tell by Al Wison" & have a sway roond the livin room -- Grant xx

• KAG, Sylvs, johnnyflash1972 and 1 other like this

#22 KAG

KAG

Positive Plus

• Online Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:03 AM

woops!
Sorry to report 1lb on this morning.
Been a very busy week and I've not been as organised as I normally am and a couple of times, I have eaten on the run and not made good choices.
Off on hols tonight.... getting quite excited now! Like I said last week I am going to go to a class when I'm home as well as on here, I just need the boost for a while.
Well done to you all with losses! There are some fab ones this week.... you're all an inspiration!
Be back to weigh in on 6th October.... good luck all!
Take care
Kath x

Edited by KAG, 15 September 2017 - 07:04 AM.

• foxycook, Sylvs, johnnyflash1972 and 1 other like this

#23 Valerie_64696

Valerie_64696

Positive Start

• Online Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Talking, music and people, dogs and family.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:55 AM

Hi guys

It's been good to read about everyone's great losses!

It's been a bit crazy up here between work, sick kids and trying to squeeze as many walks in as I can before my walk a week on Saturday!

Last week I was a STS but this week I lost 2 3/4lb which puts my total loss on this wonderful diet in March this year at 5st 8.3lbs and a whopping 8st 1/4lbs since I first got my Fatbit in March 2016! It would be nice to get under 15st for the marathon which would need to be another 2lb so fingers crossed

Have a great week/weekend everyone xx

Well done, Johnny. I think that what you have lost since March is the weight of a large child, or a slim petite lady.LOL

Hope the kids get better soon.

Valerie x

• Sylvs and johnnyflash1972 like this

#24 Valerie_64696

Valerie_64696

Positive Start

• Online Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

Wowzer Troops & Troopesses -- been weighing in monthly the last 3 months to sense check my learning's & prove to myself I can stay on target and keep the faith -- the answer is yes, in fact I'm just below where I was when I brought the streamers & balloons out. I've relaxed my eating, if I want an ice cream I have one & I don't beta myself up. That's me made the call, my subs will run out at the end of the month but I will invest my monthly payment wisely by dabbing next summers diary with a couple of music festivals.

I salute you all -- sayonara -- if you fancy listenin to a cool choon youchoob "Show & Tell by Al Wison" & have a sway roond the livin room -- Grant xx

Well done Grant.  You are an inspiration.

Valerie x

• Scouty, Sylvs and johnnyflash1972 like this

#25 Valerie_64696

Valerie_64696

Positive Start

• Online Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:20 PM

Good afternoon CM,

As you say, all that Christmas food & goodies in the shops already - not good.

I wasn't able to write on here last week as for a few days all I saw was your Post on the website so today I'm reporting in for the last 2 weeks.

Week I ........  Lost 0.8lb & felt I'd been in control despite Hubby's diagnosis at the hospital & a meal out for a late birthday treat. Another plus was getting a Size 10 dress in a sale at a knocked down price as the hem was uneven. (Never had a size 10 dress. Always amazed I can get into a 12 having had a weight problem most of my life!) I'd seen the dress a few weeks ago & mentioned to the shop assistant about the hem but didn't want to pay full price if I had to do anything to it. I think the original price was £32 or £38 & I got it for £10. As my Mum would have said - you couldn't have bought the material for that price!

Week 2  ..........  Yesterday's weigh in was rather a shock as I was so sure I must have gained at 7lb with all the sweet things I'd been eating during the week but amazingly I lost another 0.8lb but I'm well aware a gain may catch up with me this week. As a Community we took over the village hall last Monday as otherwise, as in so many other places, the Council would have shut the facility. We have been busy fundraising this year & this weekend we held our first " Village Open Flower Show". It was amazing & great to have so much support. It was hard work for the last 4days but soo worth it. I won 2nd for my "decorated cake"  - I did a chocolate one with milk, plain & white chocolate horns on top & the same chocolate batons round the sides. I also got 3rd place for 2 Afternoon Tea cakes with my Viennese Fingers & Battenberg so really chuffed. What with baking for refreshments & serving them, temptation has been very close all week. Looking forward to getting back to "normal life" & healthy eating.

I'd like to thank Elspeth, Hannah, Johnny, Arwin & others for including me on the Fitbit Challenges.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone else is getting on this week. xx

It is great that you have know taken over the village hall.  Your community sounds super.  Also super to have had a loss when all that tempting food was made by you.

:2thumbs:  Valerie x

• Sylvs likes this

#26 Valerie_64696

Valerie_64696

Positive Start

• Online Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:22 PM

So so pleased this morning !!!!!! I have lost 3 lb which takes me to the 3 stone mark !! :2thumbs: .

I feel much better in myself although I have the dreaded cold at the moment and managing to move around without joints being stiff!! So chuffed still a few stone to go to be within a healthy BMI, but chuffed all the same. I think if I lost another 3 stone I'd be a twig but we will see.

This plan is amazing if you stick within your checks and exercise it works brilliantly !!

Good luck to you all this week and well done for your losses so far.

Hannah xxx

WELL DONE, HANNAH.  You have been brilliant.  You are so upbeat and deserve to your losses.

• Sylvs likes this

#27 Online CM

Online CM

Purely Positive

• Administrators
  • 4,766 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:56 AM

It's great to hear from you. Well done for maintaining so well. That's a skill in itself. :)

woops!
Sorry to report 1lb on this morning.
Been a very busy week and I've not been as organised as I normally am and a couple of times, I have eaten on the run and not made good choices.
Off on hols tonight.... getting quite excited now! Like I said last week I am going to go to a class when I'm home as well as on here, I just need the boost for a while.
Well done to you all with losses! There are some fab ones this week.... you're all an inspiration!
Be back to weigh in on 6th October.... good luck all!
Take care
Kath x

Have your holiday and when you come back you can take a fresh start. Have a lovely time. :)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users