60 Minute Makeover-Look slimmer instantly
Slimming down can be so easy to put on hold especially if you're having a particularly busy time at work, personally or perhaps you just have a lot of parties to go to!
"I'll start again tomorrow" but what happens when you need to look your best today?
If you want o look slimmer instantly, her are our quick fix tips to look a stone lighter in 60 minutes or less!
- Say hello to shape wear. From waist clinchers to good old Spanx, they can be slimmer's best friend!
- Go for darker, bold prints to draw attention away from your waist
- Elongate your body with a pair of heels but avoid ankle straps
- Make sure you're wearing the correct size of clothes. Baggy clothes might cover you up but they also accentuate your size and tight clothes can cause a sausage casing effect!
- Go for form flattering and figure hugging... a panel illusion dress suits best
- Avoid horizontal stripes. They will widen your hips and waist.
- Bronze and blend underneath your cheekbones and highlight on top
- Shape your brows and draw attention from your cheeks
- Go for wavy, voluminous hair or an up do; straight hair widens the face
- Elongate your eyelid and open up your eyes with a perfected feline liner flick
- Wear a long necklace to draw focus towards the slimmest part of your waist
- Wear long earrings to accentuate the length of your face
- A wide belt across your waist can help pull in your waist and give you an hourglass figure
The importance of a good night sleep
Sleep is an essential part of the day which is taken for granted until that o...
What to eat for a better night sleep
Not being able to sleep at night is a frustrating issue that affects almost 1...
10 reasons to eat more vegetables
Vegetables are an important part of any healthy, balanced diet and help to ke...
A Fresh Start
After holidays, special occasions, or just general life getting in the way, i...
Be the best you can be!
Losing weight is easy in theory, but in practice it can be not quite so simpl...
With roughly 75% of the world finding it difficult to digest lactose, it is n...