FG 10 using 0 GC / CC 10
Each serving is presented as three separate little desserts.
- 3 chocolate-covered mini rolls e.g. Cadbury’s or Mars
- 4 x 55g pots Cadbury’s Light Chocolate Mousse
- 12 raspberries defrosted if frozen
- 4 choc chip cookies or double choc chip cookies e.g. Maryland
- 1 dspn sherry or fruit juice
- 1 medium banana
- 1 dspn chopped nuts lightly toasted
- 1 large kiwi fruit or 16 segments canned mandarins in juice drained
Slice each mini roll into 4.
Place three slices together (in a triangle) on each plate.
Top each cake “base” with quarter of a pot of mousse.
Garnish each dessert with 3 raspberries.
Place a choc chip cookie on each plate.
Sprinkle a little of the sherry (or juice) on each to slightly soften the cookies.
Cut the banana into 12 thick slices then place 3 slices on top of each cookie.
Top each with quarter of a pot of mousse.
Sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
Peel the kiwi fruit and trim the tough ends. Cut into 6 slices.
Place 1 slice on each plate and cut the remaining 2 slices in half.
Top each kiwi slice with half a pot of mousse and garnish with half a kiwi slice.
Or, instead of the kiwi fruit, use 3 mandarin segments as the base of each dessert, top with half a pot of mousse and garnish with 1 segment.