Scottish Slimmers is currently looking for a membership experience manager throughout Scotland. Could it be you?
Part-time and full-time opportunities throughout Scotland.
Scottish Slimmers is transforming the way people think about nutrition and wellbeing. Every day our incredible Managers make a difference to thousands of lives across Scotland. We deliver support for people who want to change their lives, through a team of enthusiastic people who appreciate well-paid, flexible work with the best opportunities to succeed.
As a Wellbeing Coach you will help our members to improve their overall health and happiness. You will bring energy and enthusiasm, positivity and a love of learning – and most of all a sense of fun!
As a Wellbeing Coach you will:
- Be passionate about health and wellbeing and enjoy helping people.
- Be a confident communicator who can give people the power to make their lives better through belief, support, respect and compassion.
- Guide people through the process of developing a healthy mindset and habits, and encouraging them every step of the way.
- Inspire and motivate people on their journey to improve enjoyment of life.
- Be a team player who shares knowledge, expertise and ideas.
Benefits of being a Wellbeing Coach with Scottish Slimmers:
- You will be offered the best support and training opportunities and have the chance to grow alongside the business.
- Enjoy work that is flexible and well-paid.
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and creative team dedicated to improving the lives of others.
- As a member of our supportive team, you will receive free Scottish Slimmers membership and our popular online membership
Working with Scottish Slimmers is one of the most rewarding jobs there is so if you have a genuine interest in helping people to transform their lives, give Jacqui Taylor a call on 01224 256111, send an e-mail or complete an application here.