- 1. Preheat the oven to 150C.
- 2. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts and cut into 1/2- to 1-inch pieces.
- 3. Combine the chicken celery pearl onions and tarragon plus 250ml of the unsalted chicken stock in a nonstick frying pan.
- 4. Cook on medium heat until the chicken and vegetables are tender about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 5. In a bowl combine the wine remaining 500ml chicken broth rice and seasoning packet. Let soak for 30 minutes.
- 6. In a baking dish add the cooked chicken and the wine mixture. Cover and bake for 60 minutes. Serve immediately.