- In a blender, blitz together 2 of the bananas, eggs, oats, baking powder and salt until combined but not smooth.
- Spray a little oil in a frying pan then add two separate ladles of batter into the pan, making two round pancakes
- Fry on one side until golden brown and bubbles start to appear on the surface then flip them over and cook on the other side until golden.
- Serve the banana pancakes with the banana and drizzle with honey.
- This recipe uses 1 GC on FeelGood
Banana oaty honey pancakes
Perfect for Sunday brunch!
- 3 bananas (ripe)
- 2 medium eggs
- 30 g rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch salt
- Spray oil
- 1 tbsp honey (to drizzle)
Serve the banana pancakes with the banana and drizzle with honey.