- 1. Heat a large non-stick pan add the beef and fry over a medium heat until browned stirring often and breaking up any lumps with a spoon.
- 2. Crumble in the stock cube and mix well.
- 3. Add the vegetables stir to mix with the beef and pour in enough boiling water (about
- 4.2litres/2 pints) to cover. Bring to the boil then lower the heat and stir well. Cover the pan and simmer gently for about 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- 5. Tip in the baked beans sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce or Tabasco to taste stir well and heat through. Taste for seasoning and sprinkle with the parsley.